• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted THAT 1246 or INA137 (DIP)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can’t seem to track either of these down right now. Anyone have any that they would sell me? Thanks.

The DIP package is shown as obsolete at Digikey, you may have to buy SOIC and put them on an adapter.

I used to have some, I can check this weekend if I still have any. They may all be installed in equipment right now, I can't remember.

You're probably aware of this but they only discontinued the +6dB version (INA137) but you can still get the 0dB version, INA134
Unfortunately I don't have any to spare either. I usually buy a bunch of I see something becoming discontinued but missed the boat this time.

Sorry, have a few of just about every THAT part except the 1246.

Have you tried THAT directly? For 1 you could probably just get a sample.

No worries, thanks for checking. I’ll contact THAT, but they seem to be back ordered with all of their distributors at the moment so I’m guessing they don’t have any.
[but they seem to be backordered with all of their distributors] -- I have provided you with 3 sources that have either hundreds and/or even thousands of the -- INA137PA (DIP) -- IC in-stock and their URL links to purchase them.....EVEN RIGHT HERE IN THE U.S. of A.!!! Is there a problem with you contacting any of these particular suppliers to buy what you need? I don't understand.....

(NOTE: I once worked as an "Electronics Purchasing Agent" buying millions of dollars worth of "hard-to-get" parts. So, it just becomes a matter of "knowing" where to look for "obsolete" electronic components).

/

Latest posts

Back