• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted THAT 1246 or INA137 (DIP)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[but they seem to be backordered with all of their distributors] -- I have provided you with 3 sources that have either hundreds and/or even thousands of the -- INA137PA (DIP) -- IC in-stock and their URL links to purchase them.....EVEN RIGHT HERE IN THE U.S. of A.!!! Is there a problem with you contacting any of these particular suppliers to buy what you need? I don't understand.....

(NOTE: I once worked as an "Electronics Purchasing Agent" buying millions of dollars worth of "hard-to-get" parts. So, it just becomes a matter of "knowing" where to look for "obsolete" electronic components).

/
I did reach out to those suppliers and hadn’t heard back yet. In my experience, they don’t rush to accommodate such small orders (which is understandable). I thought someone here might have one or two extra they would want to part with.

I did reach out to those suppliers and hadn’t heard back yet. In my experience, they don’t rush to accommodate such small orders (which is understandable). I thought someone here might have one or two extra they would want to part with.
[they don’t rush to accommodate such small orders] -- GOT IT!!! ..... But, if you have only contacted them by e-mail, "YEAH".....it could take awhile. However, if I am * REALLY * in a hurry for some part, then a phone call and a conversation with a salesperson always gets me what I need in just a few days, even if it's only a small handful!!! But.....that's just me.

/

The DIP package is shown as obsolete at Digikey, you may have to buy SOIC and put them on an adapter.

I used to have some, I can check this weekend if I still have any. They may all be installed in equipment right now, I can't remember.
I think I have a bunch of the DIP 137's. Let me check and I'll reply back.

[they don’t rush to accommodate such small orders] -- GOT IT!!! ..... But, if you have only contacted them by e-mail, "YEAH".....it could take awhile. However, if I am * REALLY * in a hurry for some part, then a phone call and a conversation with a salesperson always gets me what I need in just a few days, even if it's only a small handful!!! But.....that's just me.

/

Understood. But you may find it's a bit different now depending on your location and existing relationship with the manufacturer / distributor. fwiw I work for a globally significant buyer of semiconductors and passives - either directly or via CEM. Nevertheless supply chain issues have been a major issue through COVID. It has eased off lately but still an issue wrt lead times for both production quantities and engineering samples depending on the part.

Back