The best DIY of my life

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marik

A beautiful baby-boy was born on October 6, @8:42AM, weighing 9.89 pounds. We would like to spend some more time and get him known better before we deside on the name.
Just completely exhausted and completely... in love...

Cheers, M

SleepingTime.JPG

Babys are good...specially when making them!!

Actually its my current DIY project! :green:

Still planning to find a case ( house ) lol....

But Congratulations!!

:thumb:

Congrats, Marik, and welcome to our new member :wink:

I know exactly how you feel. My girl is 4 month old and it´s the very best what ever happened in my life.

awesome, seemed like yesterday i was in your shoes, now its nearly seven years later ... savour the hours, they pass so very quickly!!!

my hearty congrats to the three of you

Iain

Mark,

Congratulations! Babies are wonderful things, even when they grow up! We just had our second in April (another girl, sweet as can be).

That is a beautiful baby boy. Treasure these times, they go by so fast.

:thumb:

Gentlemen,

Thank you for your congratulations and nice words. Indeed, we are trying to live every moment, esp. now.
The funny thing, the other day I went to a baby store and there was a baby crying--that was pretty annoying and distressing. Then came home and couldn't help, but only smile when mine was doing the same :cool: .

[quote author="Larrchild"]
Did you document, with photos, step by step how to make one of these?
I'm sure the forum would enjoy that.[/quote]

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Larry,

Sorry, it is all copyrighted, you dirty bastard :razz:

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Crying babies used to annoy me, but now I just want to help them whenever and wherever I hear them. Interesting how that changes once you have your own.

Crying babies used to annoy me, but now I just want to help them whenever and wherever I hear them. Interesting how that changes once you have your own.

That is good information to know. My wife and I are trying, but get freaked out every time we hear our new nieces and nephews cry.

Congratulations! I can only imagine (for the moment) what you are experiencing. Sounds exciting!!! :grin:

At worst you may have some sleepless nights but I can assure you, that will be the best sounding DIY ever.

Congratulations.

Back