The Covid Conspiracy Thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Chinese are now running the same WEF/WHO/Fauci playbook they did in January 2020.

Incubate a flu through lock-down.
Open up the country.
Encourage international travel for the Chinese New Year.
Seed the world with the latest Gates' Fauci, Dazyck et al varient.

Then...
Pump up fear.
Shut down the world.
Institute masking and isolation.
Raise rt-PCR cycle thresholds so even a banana tests positive.
"Criminalize" being sick.
Financially reward medical providers for negative clinical outcomes. (Death.)
Lie about thrapeutics.
Push mRNA depopulation shots.
Lie and suppress adverse reactions and vaccine-related death.

Rinse lather repeat...

If you go along with this they OWN YOU.
And for some of you, they already do...

CDC Finally Releases VAERS Safety Monitoring Analyses For COVID Vaccines

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/c...ers-safety-monitoring-analyses-covid-vaccines
256bae23-fafb-44cc-9b67-4d7f4427791c_1615x1068_0.jpg

The article addresses the usual Covidian Cult excuses - "correlation not causation" being one - at the end of the article.

There are some additional links to data here: CDC Finds Hundreds of Safety Signals for Pfizer, Moderna COVID Vaccines

This is not some made-up sh*t by a guy wearing a tin foil hat. Never was.

11K potential (not even proven) deaths from 665M vaccine doses - 0.00165% mortality.
That we know about so far. Is the mechanism for these adverse reactions and deaths even known? What are the continuing health implications?

1.1M deaths from 101M covid cases - 1.08% mortality.
1.1M "with" Covid. Correlation is not causation. And how many have really had Covid but not been included in the stats? Remember when suddenly "cases" stopped being tabulated and publicized in early 2021? I can't think of any family members over 40 who haven't had it, many twice or more. None died from Covid (including over a dozen in their 70s and 80s).

I'd guess that morbidity has a similar disparity - I'll take my chances.
That's fine, but we all remember the mandates, the threats, the "othering." You can't gaslight that away.

VAERS contains a huge proportion of unsubstantiated anecdotes (anyone can report whatever they like), many of which could have been entered by gaslighters - can't put any scientific credence in that.

I can't think of any family members over 40 who haven't had it, many twice or more. None died from Covid (including over a dozen in their 70s and 80s).

Here's another worthless anecdote - I personally know of scores of people (including all family members) who have received multiple covid mrna vaccines, and not one of them has had a significant adverse event.

VAERS contains a huge proportion of unsubstantiated anecdotes (anyone can report whatever they like), many of which could have been be entered by gaslighters - can't put any scientific credence in that.
And the "with Covid" data is unassailable, right?

Here's another worthless anecdote - I personally know of scores of people (including all family members) who have received multiple covid mrna vaccines, and not one of them has had a significant adverse event.
Same here. That we know about and so far. You didn't answer the question about the mechanism(s) behind the adverse events. It's OK to admit you don't know, if we're doing actual science.

First do no harm. And my body, my choice. Stuff that in your brain until it sticks.

The "with covid" data is at least medically driven, though there is likely a small proportion whose death was unrelated to having covid at the time of death.

There are multiple known mechanisms behind adverse events, many of which are real. No one's denying there are bad vaccine outcomes - just that there is much, much less harm from vaccination than from disease.

Stuff that in your brain until it sticks.
Wow, Mr. Weisenheimer speaks.

You can lead a horse to water...

There are multiple known mechanisms behind adverse events, many of which are real. No one's denying there are bad vaccine outcomes - just that there is much, much less harm from vaccination than from disease.
+1 adverse affects are known, in very small numbers, the hard part is holding this all in proper perspective.

in fact some people probably have adverse affects from a saline injection, stuff happens.

Be the magic guys...

JR

Where is the thread for the people who know "deadly viruses" do not exist?

I have no idea what is in the Vax. Makes no difference to me because I ain't going to take it for some mystical boogie-man. All vaccines are poisons. Duh!

The flu is more caused by the moon and the sun. Or in other words, seasonal. When the leaves on the trees turn color and fall, that happened not because of a virus, it happened because the time of the season. You don't catch the flu from someone. Instead your body goes through a detox phase just like the trees removing their leaves.

And much, much more dough yanking an appendix than giving antibiotics when appropriate...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8177914/

Many patients with acute uncomplicated appendicitis can be treated with antibiotics alone

The incidence of acute appendicitis is estimated to be 75 per 100 000 population per year, with the highest incidence in patients aged 10–19 years.1 Overall, 67% of cases are nonperforated.1 The findings of recent randomized controlled trials (RCTs) suggest that as many as 71% of patients with a first presentation of uncomplicated appendicitis could be treated with antibiotics alone, although other studies have suggested that 40% of conservatively treated acute appendicitis will require surgery within 5 years.2,3
Go to:

Antibiotic treatment alone is not for all patients​

Antibiotic treatment alone is not suggested for children, older adults or patients who are pregnant, or for patients with sepsis or who are immunocompromised (Table 1).1,3,4

Table 1:​

Complicating clinical and radiologic features in appendicitis
Clinical feature​
Radiologic feature​
  • Signs of sepsis or shock
  • Peritonitis
  • Immunocompromise
  • Pregnancy
  • Children (< 18 yr)
  • Older adults (> 60 yr)
  • Fecalith
  • Abscess
  • Phlegmon
  • Free ascites
  • Free air
  • Neoplasm
Open in a separate window
Go to:

Patients with complicating features on imaging are more likely to go on to require operative treatment​

Computed tomography is suggested to identify patients with complicating features (Table 1).2,3 Fecaliths convey a 2-fold higher recurrence within 90 days.2,3
Go to:

Initial antibiotic treatment should be with intravenous (IV) for at least 24 hours​

Patients undergoing nonoperative treatment should receive IV antibiotics in hospital for 24–72 hours to monitor for worsening pain or clinical deterioration.2,3 A common regimen is IV ceftriaxone for 24 hours followed by 5–10 days of ciprofloxacin and metronidazole. Other regimens consistent with current guidelines for intra-abdominal infection may be used.5
Go to:

All patients with appendicitis should be examined and counselled by a surgeon​

Five-year data from the Appendicitis Acuta RCT in Finland suggest a 40% recurrence rate (even in the absence of a fecalith).3 Appendectomy remains a safe operation with low morbidity.2 Patients with appendicitis who receive treatment with antibiotics will require appropriate imaging or endoscopic follow-up. Surgeons should discuss these considerations with patients to determine their preference for treatment in a shared decision-making process.

Where is the thread for the people who know "deadly viruses" do not exist?
No one is denying the existence of deadly viruses. I've had all of the standard vaccinations and several boosters.

I have no idea what is in the Vax. Makes no difference to me because I ain't going to take it for some mystical boogie-man. All vaccines are poisons. Duh!
Your strawman is not interesting.

The flu is more caused by the moon and the sun. Or in other words, seasonal. When the leaves on the trees turn color and fall, that happened not because of a virus, it happened because the time of the season. You don't catch the flu from someone. Instead your body goes through a detox phase just like the trees removing their leaves.
More strawman. Great post.

No one is denying the existence of deadly viruses. I've had all of the standard vaccinations and several boosters.
That is too bad. I guess no of you researched How they find a virus then.
What they did would not pass a 6th grade science fair project at a private school.

Virology is not a science, it is fraud. Created to get you to take a vaccine.

Keep denying the obvious Covidians.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ter-suffers-medical-emergency-live-air-video/
Up until 2021 the only time I remember a TV reporter collapsing live on air is when Tracy Rowlett of WFAA came to the 10 PM newscast drunk and fell out of his chair.

Now its a daily occurrence.
This chick had been mRNA-"vaxxed" three times.
I doubt her life will be the same from now on.
What a waste of a life.

canadian-reporter-scaled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back