The Covid Conspiracy Thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The "with covid" data is at least medically driven, though there is likely a small proportion whose death was unrelated to having covid at the time of death.
Prove that. "With Covid" death over-counting was pure fearmongering as were "cases." The data were purposefully misrepresented.

There are multiple known mechanisms behind adverse events, many of which are real. No one's denying there are bad vaccine outcomes - just that there is much, much less harm from vaccination than from disease.
Where are the links to the known mechanism for myocarditis, for example?

Wow, Mr. Weisenheimer speaks.
And you can't answer. If you're at risk or otherwise afraid, get your sixth booster. But don't pretend you, or any government agency or private entity have the authority to force others to have experimental injections.

You can lead a horse to water...
But you can't make a frightened old man think.

Prove that. "With Covid" death over-counting was pure fearmongering as were "cases." The data were purposefully misrepresented.
You prove it (with real data, not social media bullshit and anecdotes.)
Where are the links to the known mechanism for myocarditis, for example?
Although the mechanisms for development of myocarditis are not clear, molecular mimicry between the spike protein of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) and self-antigens, trigger of preexisting dysregulated immune pathways in certain individuals, immune response to mRNA, and activation of immunologic pathways, and dysregulated cytokine expression have been proposed. The reasons for male predominance in myocarditis cases are unknown, but possible explanations relate to sex hormone differences in immune response and myocarditis, and also underdiagnosis of cardiac disease in women.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.121.056135

And you can't answer. If you're at risk or otherwise afraid, get your sixth booster. But don't pretend you, or any government agency or private entity have the authority to force others to have experimental injections.
Just like you can't force people to forgo driving during flood or blizzard emergencies, even if it's against the law and puts first responders at risk. AZ has the appropriately named Stupid Motorist Law.
But you can't make a frightened old man think.
And it's obvious you can't make a know-it-all think either.

Over and out.

In France the Adverse effect "Bureau"is such a looooooooooooooong process (ANSM), that no one ever takes time to inform.
That's what was actually pointed out by people having troubles with the jab (one or tyo days after and still going thru problems) and leaving all this usefull information unreported since the process was such a PITA, I also guess that Pharma industry is not one that likes to stop abruptly their investment, at least that's what it looks like, like all those drugs that had such adverse effect that they were really beeing stopped after 15years of deaths and all other types of health issues until real investigation etc...

My Mom had unfortunatly adverse effects coming from a verrrry high amount of D-dimer, a problem that was reported by the so called "conspiracy theorist Doctors" that were seeing these problems in a lot of people that were getting jabbed, and beeing very concerned back then of what could be the outcome of their findings since it was never seen before. She was called in panic by the Lab since high D-Dimer can lead to death etc..., and she is unfortunatly not the only one in this situation i'm afraid.

So all in all, if this was for saving the world, and for stopping the spread of a Virus, i think its a Big fail of Science no offense....

You prove it (with real data, not social media bullshit and anecdotes.)
What are the recommended parameters for PCR testing? And what parameters were used for nearly all of 2020? I rest my case.

Although the mechanisms for development of myocarditis are not clear, molecular mimicry between the spike protein of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus-2 (SARS-CoV-2) and self-antigens, trigger of preexisting dysregulated immune pathways in certain individuals, immune response to mRNA, and activation of immunologic pathways, and dysregulated cytokine expression have been proposed. The reasons for male predominance in myocarditis cases are unknown, but possible explanations relate to sex hormone differences in immune response and myocarditis, and also underdiagnosis of cardiac disease in women.

https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/full/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.121.056135
That's right up there with the best of medical science.

Just like you can't force people to forgo driving during flood or blizzard emergencies, even if it's against the law and puts first responders at risk. AZ has the appropriately named Stupid Motorist Law.
Driving and bodily autonomy are hardly analogous. Is that the best you've got? What morally and ethically sound argument is there for coercing and forcing experimental vaccines on people including children with nearly zero risk of infection?

And it's obvious you can't make a know-it-all think either.
I don't know everything, but I can certainly detect BS and weak arguments.

Over and out.

We won't forget.

Last edited:
In France the Adverse effect "Bureau"is such a looooooooooooooong process (ANSM), that no one ever takes time to inform.
That's what was actually pointed out by people having troubles with the jab (one or tyo days after and still going thru problems) and leaving all this usefull information unreported since the process was such a PITA, I also guess that Pharma industry is not one that likes to stop abruptly their investment, at least that's what it looks like, like all those drugs that had such adverse effect that they were really beeing stopped after 15years of deaths and all other types of health issues until real investigation etc...

My Mom had unfortunatly adverse effects coming from a verrrry high amount of D-dimer, a problem that was reported by the so called "conspiracy theorist Doctors" that were seeing these problems in a lot of people that were getting jabbed, and beeing very concerned back then of what could be the outcome of their findings since it was never seen before. She was called in panic by the Lab since high D-Dimer can lead to death etc..., and she is unfortunatly not the only one in this situation i'm afraid.

So all in all, if this was for saving the world, and for stopping the spread of a Virus, i think its a Big fail of Science no offense....

I'm sorry to hear about your mother. Modern medicine doesn't always live up to the standards we expect. Science has been partially undermined by nonscientific influences and the lost trust will be hard to recover. Denial is only making it worse.

If we could measure arterial diameters surrounding the heart with MRI before and after vaccination, that would help. Consider that much of the data uses CoD reporting, and I'd wager a great deal of those CoD's did not include an autopsy/tox report. I only raise this point because for someone close to me, I witnessed the CoD change after autopsy.

For someone who's so angry about being misled about COVID, you don't seem all that bothered intentionally misleading others. It's either wrong or it isn't.

I was never misled by Covid. I saw through the obvious BS from day one.
I'm angry that people like you are trying to take away my rights based on your fears.
Get out of my life.

I hope you clowns realize that the news media is under contracts not to say anything negative about the vaccine.

She can say it wasn't the vax all she wants but does she really know? Can she tell the truth and keep her job?

Send me her next news report after she recovers - we may never see her again and she'll become the next Tiffany Dover.

Last edited:
crazydoc wrote: "You prove it (with real data, not social media bullshit and anecdotes.)"

We don't need to bother providing hard data to people who have lost their soul because, when we give you sourced facts, you ignore them and then fall back on your BS.
I've cited hundreds of papers. Deal with it.

Zayance: I'm very sorry to hear about your mother.

One of the "anecdotes" is from a forum member describing his own mother's condition.
Doctors have always had the reputation of being arrogant - they're so arrogant now they don't even realize the credibility of the medical profession has been destroyed.

The FDA later admitted that only about 6% died "from" Covid and that the other 94% died "with" Covid.
That admission was made over a year ago while you were - and still are - asleep and in denial.
I'm not going to bother to look it up for you - I've posted it elsewhere multiple times.

If any of you want to boost yourselves to death go ahead.
Just leave me the phuck alone with your death cult mandates and go back to hell where you belong.

Last edited:
If we could measure arterial diameters surrounding the heart with MRI before and after vaccination, that would help. Consider that much of the data uses CoD reporting, and I'd wager a great deal of those CoD's did not include an autopsy/tox report. I only raise this point because for someone close to me, I witnessed the CoD change after autopsy.
There are now autoposy studies showing clotting as CoD.
I would source it (and have) but I'm not going to bother.
Those that are interested can go look it up.
If you look it up yourself perhaps it will have more value.

57sputnik, and crazy doc, and all..... you should know by now that I hate repeating myself.

The next step when you ignore my requests to stop being insulting, is to lock the thread...

I have done this several times to this topic.

I just take out the garbage around here, don't be the garbage.

JR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back