The real attack on Democracy.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone needed to take decisions. We were relatively fortunate that for once, politicians relied on scientists.
These decisions were made by career bureaucrats and political appointees, not scientists. Many of the scientists were silenced early on if you recall.

From what I could observe locally, most fraudsters were caught pretty fast. And afaict, it's only Pfizer that has been in the crosshair. Scientists are usually easy to corrupt as they depend on a lot of goodwill to finance their projects. And most of them aren't used to keep their eyes open for scams and blackmail opportunities.
Please. The corruption of big science has been ongoing for decades. And regulatory capture is real.

I've been looking for other customers of the Wuhan lab. There aren't any, besides China and the USA. And the Chinese ones complain about having to wait. Mainly the biologist who first introduced samples from bats. And she had so many samples, she wasn't even hoping to have all of them studied. She also needed to stay quiet, after a few remarks about the dangers of GOF research and the minute progress of science it delivered.
Not sure what point you're trying to make. The research happened, illegal or not.

Then there was that report from India, suggesting COVID 19 showed signs of GOF research. That report quickly vanished from the net. Without any comments from peers.
And yet you think scientists are making the decisions...

It is a "no go" zone for most researchers these days, as it isn't beneficial to their careers. Just some older, retired virologists dare to comment on it, but they are getting ignored.
Huh. I wonder who's making sure these voices are ignored.

China seems like an unusual choice,
They had bat coronavirus researchers and plenty of new bat viruses to study from other provinces. Not hard to understand.

TIL the director of the NIAID has the power to force each state to enact a separate and unique lockdown, and an army of soldiers to hold down unwilling citizens as they get jabbed.
I'm not sure I understand your point. Is this something you're ok with?
Not sure I understand your point. In the US each state enacted their own lockdown, not the federal government let alone the NIAID. But you called Fauci
A civil servant who was given enough power to enforce government lockdowns
You also claimed he personally was
forcing vaccinations on millions
And now you're asking me if I'm ok with things that didn't happen.

Not sure I understand your point. In the US each state enacted their own lockdown, not the federal government let alone the NIAID. But you called Fauci
Fauci was the point person on all things Covid in the US.
You also claimed he personally was
He was personally responsible for recommending lockdowns. Funny enough he did try to wipe his hands of it but it was his recommendation.

“I gave a public-health recommendation that echoed the CDC’s recommendation, and people made a decision based on that. But I never criticized the people who had to make the decisions one way or the other.” :rolleyes:
And now you're asking me if I'm ok with things that didn't happen.
Yes. Unless you were living under a rock, millions were forced to get vaccinated if they wanted to keep there jobs due to his 'recommendations'.

Fauci was the point person on all things Covid in the US.

He was personally responsible for recommending lockdowns. Funny enough he did try to wipe his hands of it but it was his recommendation.

“I gave a public-health recommendation that echoed the CDC’s recommendation, and people made a decision based on that. But I never criticized the people who had to make the decisions one way or the other.” :rolleyes:

Yes. Unless you were living under a rock, millions were forced to get vaccinated if they wanted to keep there jobs due to his 'recommendations'.
Pepperidge Farms remembers and so do I. The authoritarian jakelegs were everywhere with their carping "follow The Science" and Fauci claiming the mantle of The Science for himself. Vaccine passports, lock downs, extended lock downs, mandatory testing, quarantines when traveling (even within the US, e.g. Hawaii), mask mandates, school closures, and family members languishing alone in nursing homes and hospitals. How many died with no family members to comfort them in their final days, hours, moments? You're damn skippy I remember. ALL of it.

He was personally responsible for recommending lockdowns.
So... recommending, not forcing.

millions were forced to get vaccinated if they wanted to keep there jobs
So... their employers forced them.

But somehow lockdowns and vaccinations happened all over the entire world because of the recommendations of one man. :unsure:

So... recommending, not forcing.
Yeah, pretend not to know how power is abused. Or are you really that naïve?

So... their employers forced them.
Because the Fed government defined "fed contractors" to include anyone who worked for a private company that was paid in any way by federal programs. Like any medical facility that accepts Medicaid. Or private firms that worked in any way on a fed contract. Like my Dad's employer that did infrastructure planning and design from county level to some federal level road projects (interstate highway related). No, not just the people directly funded by fed money, EVERYONE who worked at the company including janitors. Try to be more realustic in your assessment of what actually happened. Thousands were forced to decide between medical tyranny and paying their bills. For no valid reason at all.

But somehow lockdowns and vaccinations happened all over the entire world because of the recommendations of one man. :unsure:
Many other countries followed the US lead or had worse institutional tyrants of their own (Aus, NZ, Canada, among others).

Gaslighting doesn't work.

Russians just have a better immune system
I think they're better at lying about stuff.

*******This thread had gone so long without being utterly contaminated by the Covid conspiracists. That's all gone now. I thought they had their own freaking thread--a thread I purposely avoid because of their insanity.

*******This thread had gone so long without being utterly contaminated by the Covid conspiracists. That's all gone now. I thought they had their own freaking thread--a thread I purposely avoid because of their insanity.
Conspiracy theorists aren't happy keeping to themselves, their whole motivation is to act superior to the sheeple. (Okay, they're never  happy, but you know what I mean.)

I think they're better at lying about stuff.

Not sure there.

Point taken. I'll shut up now.

https://www.reuters.com/business/he...r-covid-vaccine-patents-begins-uk-2024-04-23/

So my reading of that is both parties had their competing versions of the vaccine made before the disease even emerged , its a bit like the computer antivirus industry , who have the fix long before the virus circulates , perfectly positioned to take advantage after the fact .

You never know , in the midst of the squabbling over the spoils , more key pieces of the puzzle could emerge , follow the trail of greed .

Looks like this issue has landed up in court in several jurisdictions , but for some reason in the EU those cases are on hold , hopefully the FOI advocates are keeping a close eye on these proceedings and trying to make available what pharma will undoubtedly attempt to obfuscate from public view .

Last edited:
On Jeff Clark:
Mr. Clark is clearly unwilling to recognize the extreme magnitude of his misconduct. That refusal should be unsettling to us all. It—along with the gravity of potential consequences of his misconduct to the foundations of our country—supports disbarment and only disbarment as the right and necessary sanction to uphold the integrity of the courts and the profession, to protect the public, while deterring Mr. Clark and others from engaging in this sort of misconduct.

https://www.documentcloud.org/docum...s-proposed-findings-of-fact-and-conclusions-1

The Hill summarises it better than I can:

About how the protests are treated by MSM (mainly US).

Back