To DIY or Not?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've come to a conclusion where I don't want to have kids. I have experienced life with kids in my previous relationship.

i guess everything has it's plusses and minuses (duh). right now, i want to pursue other things in life that take up so much time, that it wouldn't just be fair. on the other hand, the current world where speculation of a one world government - police state - facsism is VERY strong, bringing children to that world wouldn't be fair either.

so, im going to wait what the future brings. never say never, right?

With all due respect to everybody.

"Would I like to bring another child to this fxxxxxxxxp world?" view is one of the biggest cliches that ever got into the dictionary,  and a bubble gum that a lot of people have been chewing for a long long time. The world has been fxxxxxxxxp since it started turning into rock from a ball of fire (probably) and it will continue to be so until it turns back to a ball of fire.

If you really care about this earth and its trees and greenary so much, then you can also care about its kids whom did not have the choice of coming to this place. Are kids less important then a piece of tree trunk? Or in the case of having your own, are planting trees more important than having your own child?

You don't like kids and you don't want to have one? Totally fine.  There is nothing wrong with that. You have a right. But don't kid yourself with this silly notion of fxxxxp world or corrupt politicans or farty green houses. These do not constitute a factor in deciding whether you want to have a child or not. Do you really want one? Are you ready to give up part of your life and spend it on raising a child? Are your finances sound? These are the factors you should consider.

Now, I have one and there are times I wish I never had him. But this is no different than the notions that I go through when I have a bad time at work. It is tough but there is a reward. Love.

Besides, there are advantages too. My son is seven and particularly in the last five years I developed a fantastic left hand technique on my guitar, while keeping him away with the right one.

Peace.

Latest posts

Back