• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Toolboxmuziq where are you?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah - he only kept the tally going on who was interested…

all the money went directly thru Peter…

that was all i knew of him and was surprised when i saw this thread - its too bad, I hate to hear about that stuff - I hope you get it all sorted Vernois…

We are supposed to police ourselves.  A "Gripe" topic could be dangerous.  Threads like this seem to be the best way, but buyers need to do searches in order for it to work.
Just my $0.02
Best,
Bruno2000

I know. I just thought it'd be good to have this thread for future members to avoid getting taken.
I think its sufficient now, and hopefully can be of help to someone in the future.
Thanks for any info anyone has been able to share.

Vernois said:
I know that you still log into this forum as I've asked the administrator. It's clear you have no intention of shipping the things I purchased from you. I'm just perplexed as to why you'd ruin your reputation on this site over $250. All I want is a conclusion to this transaction, which seems unlikely.
I'm glad that I've learned to be slow to speak and quick to move. I guess you failed to inform the forum that you received your items and that the mix up was a mistake on the behalf of paypal shipping dept. For all you simple minded people who are so quick to believe anything someone puts on this site without having any personal dealings with an individual I payed for shipping through paypal in the beginning of May. They did not provide the proper customs form and ups would not except the package. The shipping I payed for expired and I had to wait for paypal to refund me. The package was then taken to a actual ups shipping center which was a 2 hour trip for me. The package has bee. Received by Vernois as has every item I have ever sold on this forum. I have tons of recent as well as past successful transactions. I work a constants job of teaching sixth grade English so I have earthly reason to try and beat a person out of $250. I would appreciate of my name not be slandered any more than it has and that this thread be deleted.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 68
And for all of you idiots that don't kno me AT ALL but want to say I'm bad news you can check with forum members Khel56, Esoterimix, Winetree, and loss1234 for reports on recent transactions.

Vernois said:
Yeah, I've already disputed the transaction. Just waiting on paypal to figure it out. Hopefully in my favour.
Vernois,
Don't forget to cancel your claim with PayPal, now that you have the stuff in hand.

Oh, I didn't receive anything. Sorry my post might have been misleading. I'm wondering why it would make a difference to me (someone who got screwed) if some others didn't.

Vernois said:
Oh, I didn't receive anything. Sorry my post might have been misleading. I'm wondering why it would make a difference to me (someone who got screwed) if some others didn't.
Oh I see now. You're not man enough to admit you were wrong so now you want to keep playing the victim. Sorry dude but you are a liar. I got screwed once here on the forum cause I sent an international package to Italy without opting in for tracking info and it's still hear hanging over my head but it won't happen this time sir. I have the shipping receipt with your name Gavin Dunn. Your address  and the tracking number for those of you the want to check to see who's really getting screwed.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175.8 KB · Views: 66
Winetree said:
I can't speak for anybody elses  transactions. I'm just stating the facts. 
I received the goods that I purchased from Toolboxmuziq.
Thanks man for speaking up for me!

envelope said:
Vernois said:
Yeah, I've already disputed the transaction. Just waiting on paypal to figure it out. Hopefully in my favour.
Vernois,
Don't forget to cancel your claim with PayPal, now that you have the stuff in hand.
I have contacted paypal and they are aware that the item was delivered. Thanks for your help

Paypal has closed the dispute in my favor. I would say it was a pleasure and I look forward to doing business with you again but that would be a lie. I hope that the rest of the people here will see that I am honest and try my best to help anyone I can.

Well if it's been recieved, great. I haven't been to work to check since Friday.
Now for the real issue. I paid you on April the 17th. Why would you think I have a problem for thinking it was not going to be shipped. That's over 2 full months before you shipped it out. I have never had any transaction take this long or for the seller to take action on, Nor have I had any seller "hide" from me after trying to contact him through several proper avenues.
I'm happy that this is resolved, but it should not take a paypal claim to force an action.
Anyhow, I hope that all is in order and am looking forward to not having any future dealings with you.
Also looking forward to seeing the crappy packing job my coworkers claimed you did.
All the best Tool.

Well, everything is there and as described. Not terribly packaged.
Glad to close this chapter. I would really like to stress my appreciation of past interactions and transactions I've had with other forum members and related shops. Also thanks with any advice any of you were able to give in dealing with this.
Gavin

I think previous conduct  [ of any kind ] speaks volumes
be impeccable with your word for no worry , some people are not missed

Vernois said:
Well if it's been recieved, great. I haven't been to work to check since Friday.
Now for the real issue. I paid you on April the 17th. Why would you think I have a problem for thinking it was not going to be shipped. That's over 2 full months before you shipped it out. I have never had any transaction take this long or for the seller to take action on, Nor have I had any seller "hide" from me after trying to contact him through several proper avenues.
I'm happy that this is resolved, but it should not take a paypal claim to force an action.
Anyhow, I hope that all is in order and am looking forward to not having any future dealings with you.
Also looking forward to seeing the crappy packing job my coworkers claimed you did.
All the best Tool.
No sir as I stated earlier I atempted to ship the package originally on May 7 after regaining access to my account which was hacked and money stolen as u can clearly see on the packaging label below. PAYPAL failed to provide customs forms and the UPS drop off would not accept it therefore in 5 day that shipping expired. The fact that my daughter had surgery and I celebrated my marriage anniversary with my wife prevented me from coming on the forum and seeing this witch hunt u started. Which is a testiment to another lie you told saying an administrator told u I had been logging in. Anyone who uses this site regularly know that it tells u the last time a member was active. I was messages on fb by a friend and fellow forum member that this had been goin on.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 25
I would have thought someone with the means of a Sixth Grade English teacher could go ahead and ship the item without having to wait for a refund from Paypal, not to mention communicate the same to the buyer...

Or have better grammar if you were an English teacher, if
someone was interested enough , you could list point by point with time & date
to track this debate and see how it stacks up.

Back