• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Toolboxmuziq where are you?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ruairioflaherty said:
I would have thought someone with the means of a Sixth Grade English teacher could go ahead and ship the item without having to wait for a refund from Paypal, not to mention communicate the same to the buyer...
I would think you'd have some better to do then involving yourself in something that doesn't pertain to you but I guess we both are wrong. It's funny how this site is suppose contain music enthusiasts who seek knowledge about gear but all you a$$holes are focused on me. Guess u losers have nothing better to do.

okgb said:
Or have better grammar if you were an English teacher, if
someone was interested enough , you could list point by point with time & date
to track this debate and see how it stacks up.
This isn't a college term paper it's a forum. Please get a life

Toolbox,

This is a special community, and generally a very safe one for selling and trading.  You have a history across several transactions, my only motivation is to make sure that this doesn't happen again.

Ruairi

toolboxmuziq said:
ruairioflaherty said:
I would have thought someone with the means of a Sixth Grade English teacher could go ahead and ship the item without having to wait for a refund from Paypal, not to mention communicate the same to the buyer...
I would think you'd have some better to do then involving yourself in something that doesn't pertain to you but I guess we both are wrong. It's funny how this site is suppose contain music enthusiasts who seek knowledge about gear but all you a$$holes are focused on me. Guess u losers have nothing better to do.

Your attitude speaks volumes. This forum is based on trust. Good to see he received his package and you delivered. Stop making excuses and man up. Instead of being so defense and pissy, a simple explanation would be fine....

Youve had a questionable history, are you surprised that people are suspicious?

Anyways, glad to see this was resolved! :)

ruairioflaherty said:
Toolbox,

This is a special community, and generally a very safe one for selling and trading.  You have a history across several transactions, my only motivation is to make sure that this doesn't happen again.

Ruairi
First off what are you talking about saying serveral transactions? There was one transactions where I assure u that the microphone in question was mailed to Italy. I made the error of sending it through a service that couldn't be tracked and I paid the price. I don't kno if the package never made it or what was the case but I'm honest and was raised to believe u reap what u sow. Every since then people have been giving me a hard time. I had several transactions since then and all have recieved exactly what they paid for. Why would I pick and chose people to rip off. But no matter what you people will try to paint me to be the bad guy with the same lynch mobs.

iampoor1 said:
toolboxmuziq said:
ruairioflaherty said:

Your attitude speaks volumes. This forum is based on trust. Good to see he received his package and you delivered. Stop making excuses and man up. Instead of being so defense and pissy, a simple explanation would be fine....

Youve had a questionable history, are you surprised that people are suspicious?

Anyways, glad to see this was resolved! :)
No my attitude says I'm not about to sit by and let people who don't know me and haven't dealt with me personally falsely accuse me and slander my name. I will defend myself especially when I'm not in the wrong.

toolboxmuziq said:
I'm glad that I've learned to be slow to speak and quick to move...

I sympathize with both parties, kinda. Sounds like you did everything you could to get the stuff to Vern AND you had a lot going on at home. Maybe it's a testament to your character that home life takes precedence over whatever else is going on. Hard to fault someone over that.  *However* if it had been ME buying stuff that took a really long time to get to me without ANY communication - I'd be pissed.  (confession) I kept a transaction on hold for 3 days while I sorted out my $$ and had a fight with my wife over it :( !  3 days! And I felt like the biggest a-hole on the forum...

You went out of your way 2 hours to "hand deliver" the package to UPS, you could have taken 2 minutes to log in and let Vern know what was going on thus:AVOIDING ALL THIS $#!+

Sincerely, hypocrite

The information contained in this message is for general guidance on matters of interest only. The application and impact of ethical codes can vary widely based on the specific facts involved. Given the changing nature of rules and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in information contained in this message. Accordingly, the information is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering legal, accounting, shipping, or other professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professional accounting, shipping, legal or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult a GroupDIY professional. this message will self destruct if inaccuracies exceed the conventional threshold

This definitely doesn't belong in the black market now

How about a bullet point chronological fact only examination

Latest posts

Back