• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Transformer output modules, SSL 9000 modules, Audio Distr. amps

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSLtech

I've got a small number of Whirlwind 8-channel transformer "ISO-8" boxes.
iso8_f_600w.jpg

Basically they're rack-mounting 8-channel transformer units, with XLR inputs and outputs. (Pin 1 lift is available via a switch).
Transformers specs say 600Ω : 600Ω maximum output level +28dBm -Looking for $160 each

48-point long-frame (1/4" professional) patchbays with front-panel programming normaling (using jumpers which are neatly hidden behind the labeling strip; you don't have to remove the patchstrip from the rack to change the normaling... clever!)
s-l1600.jpg

-$100 each.

I've also got a couple of 1 or 2 input, 8-output distribution amplifiers, with individual level controls and headphone amplifiers...  US audio DA-2 (by Whirlwind).
da-2.jpg

-Looking for $180 each

Also, a client has a few SSL  9000 J-series modules for sale, and I know a while ago there was some interest when I asked if anyone here would be interested if I parted out a (different) console.

If anyone would like any modules either as spares to maintain an existing console or to modify/rackmount for home studio use, hit me up at SSLtech (at) bellsouth (put a dot here) net.

Cheers, fellas!

Hi there!

I've seen you on the SSL Forums a lot. I was wondering if you had any spare VU Meters for the SSL? I have a 16 channel sidecar and I'd love to implement VU's in the build.

btw, your inbox is full.

-JB

Latest posts

Back