Tubes .... What Tubes ? sound ..... what sound ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lost_mojo_ad_b.jpg

:D - I was going to post that one but you beat me to it.

. . . when Monica gets to the session nobody will care what tubes are being used - and she always does, sooner or later.

Attachments

• monica_mojo.jpg
    monica_mojo.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 61
The terminal phase of audiofoolery appears to me as some crazed magician screaming at a bewildered assistant:

"I need you to desolder every resistor on that board in the next five minutes, while I go into my magic bag and find the noisiest, most drifted-out used-pull carbon comps that you've ever heard! Replace everything! Values unimportant! Pure mojo!"

Nice piece of political theater.   

+1

I've found that vets know about more than just frequencies and dB... they know how to mystify everyone else in the room into letting them get some bloody work done. I used to love assisting the head engineer at the first studio I worked at... never saw anyone else who was so good at getting a half-dozen over-excited teenagers to sit down and be quiet, as if their lives depended on it. Didn't hurt that he got great results day-in and day-out, of course.

exactly man !

think about "Monica" Bell-u-c-c-i
with or without "clothes".....  :p
peace (all over)

lassoharp said:
  :D - I was going to post that one but you beat me to it.

. . . when Monica gets to the session nobody will care what tubes are being used - and she always does, sooner or later.

Thank you all for the good laugh tonight.. Seriously..

A totally funny thread... 

Back