• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale Tuchel to DB25 Adapter Panels

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pinebox

Made some adapter panels for a wiring project. They replace the Tuchels on the MCI or Trident belly panels so you can use DB25s. I made many extras for projects down the line or for sale. Some of the Tuchels are wired 10pair so you might have to get creative.
Note: These are not plug and play, they require soldering the db25 on the console side.

$15 each for the panels only
$100 for 8
$25 each w/ DB25 and Hardware as shown.

Attachments

• IMG_6689.JPG
    IMG_6689.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
you should sell them as a complete set for a console and provide your own wiring diagrams. ;)
Yeah, someone else told me the same, but honestly most of the Tuchels are wired 8pair and if they cant rewire that to a DB25 1:1 then it might be too big a project for them. Also last two Tridents I looked at did not have the Tuchels in the locations the manual said they did so I dont really trust them to always be where I would say they are.

Latest posts

Back