UEFA EURO 2008

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote author="clintrubber"][quote author="PimD"]Nederland kennende, belooft het niet veel goeds :? :? [/quote]
Wa benne da nou voor kletspraatjes ? :cool: Ik bedoel, we weten ut niet, want zo zijn de manneh nog nooit begonnen ! :thumb:

Normaal gesproken worstelen ze zich net met de hakken over de sloot de poule uit, nu lijkt er eens een keer een wat makkelijker traject in 't vooruitzicht.

Smakelijk detail dat Meneer Johan nu niet echt kan gaan zitten hakken.... misschien moet ie het Ijskonijn maar es bellen de komende dagen.... :wink:[/quote]

Tsja dat krijg je als nuchtere(?) Groninger he :oops:
Maar het kop is er af.
ben erg benieuwd hoe het verder gaat.

[quote author="lofi"]yep, ..... i think[/quote]
Oops, sorry :thumb:

In short: (1) we're mighty happy, (2) drank too much for a Monday evening, (3) but are aware that despite the great start we're not there yet.

:thumb:

1) dont blame you
2) see above
3) i refer you to my previous comment

bit gutted as i spent the evening trying not to ripp the innards out of a 4 kids producing 'Mint' music, or what passes for it in their addled little mind. still the rent has to be paid, and i did get to try my 1176 out (first proper build :grin: ) in fact thats probably why they all got to go home :grin:

good luck with the rest of the tournament

Iain

[quote author="clintrubber"][quote author="zebra50"]First goal was definitely offside,[/quote]
No way, IIRIC it was at the first goal that a blue guy was lying next to the goal, outside the field... too bad, but he counts, so no offside.
[/quote]

Just watched the goal reply on the BBC and you are absolutely correct! I was too busy watching the guys in orange.

:oops: :thumb:

[quote author="zebra50"]Just watched the goal reply on the BBC and you are absolutely correct! I was too busy watching the guys in orange.

:oops: :thumb:[/quote]
No problem, I thought I even heard van Nistelrooy saying on TV that at the very moment he was surprised by his non-offside-ness as well himself.

Dunno about this actually, heard something that 'casualties' outside the field still count, maybe a relatively new rule ?

I've always loved Dutch football and over the years they've produced more than their fair share of stars.
I give you the 74 world cup team.

picfinal.jpg

I can imagine the talk in the dressing room....

"We've run out of orange jerseys but we do have a rabbit for you instead!"

:shock:

:? Looks like both world cup finalists are going to get out of the competition pretty soon...

Though I feel sad about the defeat, I had a great time watching this match yesterday !
These Dutch forwards are just :shock: :shock: :shock:

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGG!!!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Good game from Spain, though. :thumb: :thumb:

Didn't know what to think of Romania when they were close to the Dutch goal tonight... what a mess they made each of the few times they were there; they could have scored a few at least.

OK, for us it's now downhill from here, we've stopped winning by three goals difference, just two tonight :thumb: :cool:

Latest posts

Back