UK based Builder needed

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SWAN808

I am a UK based electronic music producer/gear enthusiast who has been developing a pro audio product for the last few years with a couple of engineers, and we are getting close to a pre-production prototype finished...It is a new product (based on already available designs) featuring a mixer, saturation,  compression and an EQ. The brand is aimed at the now huge market of electronic music producers, but it will also be relevant to all mix engineers. I think (of course) it is an extremely cool product and have (as usual) had great feedback from like minded mix engineers who are from a beat focussed background.

I want to put out the feelers for any uk based engineers who might be interested in building them. Ideally they would have experience delivering professional products to the market, however it could be someone competent and excited about the brand who could grow with it. We expect each unit to be a 4-5 hour build because it will be part SMD pre-populated with cabling, so it is a partial assembly/solder build. The job would initially be on a consultancy basis priced with a per build cost (to be agreed), with scope to become more permanent in the future depending on sales etc. We aim to order and build runs of 10 units so a workshop with the ability to hold 10 4u rack sized builds or more is necessary...please PM me for more details...most ideal would be London based where I am based so I can visit the workshop, but that may or may not be possible.

holler at me please - sounds like something I've been thinking about myself - a mix tool for beat heads.

I've set up my workshop in Milton Keynes.

How are you getting on with it?

Latest posts

Back