• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Up for Trade: Blue's "Reactor," Multi-pattern microphone

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitardick

GDIY Supporter
Please reply to: [email protected]

Hi, if you are interested in a (Brand New, Never Opened) Blue Reactor, Multi-pattern microphone, I might be willing to trade for something you have.  The Blue Reactor uses a similar capsule as their "Kiwi," nine-pattern microphone with the B6 Capsule, but only offers 3 patterns.  I think it sounds like an AKG TLII with a C12 capsule; detailed, but smooth.  http://bluemic.com/reactor/

I am interested in Microphone Preamps (2 or more channels):
Sytek, API, Neve, Oram, Focusrite ISA, Harrison, Great River, Manley, or any similar solid state microphone preamp. 

If you are a professional electronics builder/designer/Modder, I am totally OK with preamps that you build professionally for other people, as long as you will stand behind your product. In fact, I almost prefer this situation.  I would love to find someone who sells high quality preamps they build.  This way, I can find a good source for a high quality sound that I can buy more from later. 

Thanks,
Richard Dixon
[email protected]

From Blue, It features:

•Blue's premium large-diaphragm condenser capsule
•Fully discreet, Class A solid state components
•Three recording patterns: Omni, Cardioid, Bi-directional
•live switching between patterns
•Swivel head allows for flexible placement and positioning (like Mid/Side, X-Y)
•Unique selection method with magnifier for easy toggle
•LED backlit pattern selection
•Simple pop filter installation
•Includes: storage case, pop filter, and shock-mount

Back