• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: discrete pcb's. neve, trident, hileos, 2520, preamp cards, comps, eq's console modules, (just let me know what you have)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vyvyan

title says it looking for a few pcb projects that ill be retrofitting into a console build. pre's, eq, line amps, comps, console modules. whatever, just let me know what u have and what shipping to LA, CA USA will cost me

I have a pair of line amp cards with Neve output tx and BBC LL81-MSC input. These were originally fitted to our EQ ONE as a prototype and are no longer required.

1655988999410.jpeg

I also have a sort of universal line amp card that accepts both DOA and IC op-amps, and a variety of input/output tx options. The default aperture for the output tx is for UTC A series. But I also have daughter cards for variety of other transformers such as Lundahl, Haufe, Studer, OEP etc.

1655989082220.jpeg

Latest posts

Back