• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Festoon meter lamps...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Le Roux said:
Exactly how long are the ones you need? For the Sifam AL29WF at canford?

They seem to be about 14 mm by 4 mm thick, frosted tube looking...radials...there are four of them  with two in series each with a 200 ohm resistor to slow current in a 17 volt DC circuit...Soundcraft 200B meters...

IO,

Will this do? It is 8V

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/filament-indicator-lamps/0105196/

sahib said:
IO,

Will this do? It is 8V

http://uk.rs-online.com/web/p/filament-indicator-lamps/0105196/

Thanks Sahib, those might...I can get some frosted ones on ebay for about $5.00 each but that seems a bit steep, was going to just put in LED's but I decided that since this is sort of a "mid-fi" vanity project just for me I'd like to keep it original looking even if I upgrade minimal audio paths to clean it up a bit...something about those older frosted bulbs I just like better than the LED's...it's not a big deal...just a personal project for my own enjoyment...as ALL audio should be.

When it stops being fun, it should stop.

I am not sure  if you mean that the one RS has is steep but they are about a $1 each. I am ready to get them if you want them.

sahib said:
I am not sure  if you mean that the one RS has is steep but they are about a $1 each. I am ready to get them if you want them.
Thanks Sahib, the frosted ones I can get on ebay seem to be from Czech Republic and cost about $5.00 each, so what you are offering is more than reasonable...let me dig a bit more before I pull the trigger, it's not that big a deal was hoping someone had some in a bin somewhere...the price of yours is more than fair...

Latest posts

Back