• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Right angle SPDT switch (UK)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

untune

Hi all, very specific request - I need this single switch (1MS3T2B4M7RE) [SPDT right angle on-off-on] to complete a board that is otherwise finished. I have one on backorder from CPC, but they've sold out and the date keeps pushing back. I wanted this project done and dusted, and it's going to take weeks when it could be complete in 5 minutes! Other suppliers have all sold out too.

Digikey have an equivalent (100SP3T2B4M7RE) but it'll cost me £15 (!) due to daft postage, so I'm just curious that if anyone has one of these in their bitsbox, that they might sell it to me for a more reasonable figure :D Or if anyone is due to make a big digikey order and might consider tacking one on and forwarding it on for a fee, please let me know.

Cheers

Is this one the same??
http://uk.farnell.com/c-k-components/7103md9av2be/switch-pcb-spdt/dp/9575510

Similar although much pricier it seems :D Missed that one, although I was always under the impression that element14 was businesses only and they didn't sell to individuals. A tenner for a switch is still a bit steep and there's nothing else I need to order at the moment, I'll have to have a think if I can bump an order over £20.

Thanks for the link :)

Back