Audio and Design F760

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will be an assembly guide and a calibration procedure..... adjustment it is not too difficult if you have an audio test set of some sort (Neutrik / lindos/AP etc)..... I guess that the equivalent voltages would not be too difficult to include (the AP shows levels in whatever units you need, so I could look it up).

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com

All the recording so far are commercial so cannot be put on the net (will try to see if we can get artist permission for a short burst)..... failing that I'll see if we can do something in the next couple of weeks at the studio (Gracieland - Rochdale)....

.... having said that the title of the thread pretty much tells you exactly what to expect (but with some added "Carnhillness")....

If someone local (to AML) wants to play with the one on my desk they are more than welcome.... but it has no metalwork yet...

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com

Phasinhead,

It is difficult so say the total costs at this stage but I would guess that (assuming Dan does the metalwork) it would be about GBP 300.00

I am hoping that our metalwork will be here within about 1 week so I should be able to let you see what it will actually look like.

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com

All done..... a pair in fact;

ez760_pair.jpg

ez760_overview.jpg

I just have to complete the build and calibration instructions and it will be ready for a feeler thread.

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com

KILLER!!!!!

congratulations great work...

I want some.... hehe I love mt scamps s01 and compex...and would like to try and have this too!!!

SSLtech said:
Does Gracieland still have the split-format 9098 (pre-9098i)?

Keith

Gracieland still have the 9098 split (it is just being re-capped at the moment)..... they did the audio testing for this project..... I believe they recorded a couple of rap albums with the prototype ez760.

Here are a few more pics...
www.audiomaintenance.com/downloads/ez760_pair_front1.jpg
www.audiomaintenance.com/downloads/ez760_pair_front2.jpg
www.audiomaintenance.com/downloads/ez760_pair_front3.jpg
www.audiomaintenance.com/downloads/ez760_pair_front4.jpg
www.audiomaintenance.com/downloads/ez760_rear.jpg
www.audiomaintenance.com/downloads/ez760_internal1.jpg
www.audiomaintenance.com/downloads/ez760_internal2.jpg
www.audiomaintenance.com/downloads/ez760_internal3.jpg
www.audiomaintenance.com/downloads/ez760_internal4.jpg

Colin
www.audiomaintenance.com

buildafriend said:
Hey, so are these PCB's floating around? I would like to pick one up.
http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=10776.0
EZ760, one set is one channel.

Latest posts

Back