What happened to Andrew's U47 Body Kit Thread?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have answer from Andrew, he removed this thread and post the same into the white market later.
all good 8)

eric

Hi all,

Sorry for confusion. It was my fault as I literally did not follow forum rules. The thread must be placed in "white market" as it is commercial purpose. So I'll replace it there today later.

However I do not understand how then  other sellers are kept not in "White market".
If I will make a thread in "Microphones" but will not show the price and stock, will it be OK?

Kind regards,\
Andrew

Some time ago I had a couple of extra microphone PCBs and components I offered in the 'black market'.
My intention was to help some DIY microphone builders and I did not make any profit on the kits (I just had a few of them), but my post was removed because I was 'a commercial seller'.
It is of course difficult to draw the line here, but I don't think that if somebody is offering 10 microphone bodies (which is a lot of work and trouble I suppose!), can be described as: 'a commercial seller'.

Latest posts

Back