Feeler: Chinese K47/CK12 Capsule Groupbuy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Order when we reach minimum quantities, or move ahead with K47 only?

• K47 only

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Wait for CK12

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Don't mind either way

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
i just wanted to pay but how can i cover the paypal fees? it only says that the payment is free of charge for me and fees are taken care of by the receiver and i cant find any option to change that so i will take care of the fees..

dab0815 said:
i just wanted to pay but how can i cover the paypal fees? it only says that the payment is free of charge for me and fees are taken care of by the receiver and i cant find any option to change that so i will take care of the fees..

I just added 20 or 30 CHF to the amount I sent.

Well, the "trick" is to send money "to family or friends", NOT "pay for goods".

dab0815 said:

When you send to family and friends, you pay the fees.
So I don't think paypal cares as long as they get the money.
Beside they don't have to guarantee any problems with the receiving of goods.

That's just the name of the Gmail account, not the receiver. Would have been difficult opening a bank account for Mr. Groupbuy  ;)

Sredna said:
Hmmm, did paypal buy that with a reciever named "..groupbuy"? ;)

Winetree said:

Well, inside  EU you dont pay any fees when you use the "family and friends" option exept when a credit card is used.

But this is obviously an outside EU transaction involving currency conversion and fees do apply.

Did I get it right, using the  "family and friends" option will let me pay the fees?

Would be thanksful for some help on this! :)

Best, Anders

Sredna said:
Winetree said:

Well, inside  EU you dont pay any fees when you use the "family and friends" option exept when a credit card is used.

But this is obviously an outside EU transaction involving currency conversion and fees do apply.

Did I get it right, using the  "family and friends" option will let me pay the fees?

Would be thanksful for some help on this! :)

Best, Anders

Much more simple!
Doesn't matter here, if you are paying or not paying fees, important is that with option "family and friends" the recipient doesn't pay for receiving money!

If you have a Paypal balance and send 'family and friends' it will be free.

Sredna said:

Hello Everybody,

I need advices
A few years ago I bought a microphone and I've had a vintage k47 capsule on spare (sorry for my bad english).
It need to be re-skinned. I manage to build a diy microphone and I'm asking myself if it's worth it to put this capsule or buy a new one...
Thanks for your answers

Back