Feeler: Chinese K47/CK12 Capsule Groupbuy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Order when we reach minimum quantities, or move ahead with K47 only?

• K47 only

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Wait for CK12

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Don't mind either way

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
You might have a liiiiitle bit more luck starting a separate topic, perhaps :) Did you even read the first post in this thread?

olivdel said:
Hello Everybody,

I need advices
A few years ago I bought a microphone and I've had a vintage k47 capsule on spare (sorry for my bad english).
It need to be re-skinned. I manage to build a diy microphone and I'm asking myself if it's worth it to put this capsule or buy a new one...
Thanks for your answers

Guys, please include your member names as a note inside your paypal payments.

All the cross-checking is driving me nuts...

latest

PS. Thanks for all your efforts! :)

Hi Banzai,

Sorry for the delay, but I'm having massive problems with Paypal.

Paypal keeps telling me they can't process my payment. I've tried the "send money to a friend" option, and at the end there was an additional security check via my home phone number. There was no other option. Since I wasn't home, that didn't work.

Now that I'm home, Paypal gives me an error message, saying they can't process my payment.

I also tried the normal payment method, adding an amount that should cover the fees, but I still get the same error message.

I already contacted Paypal to resolve the issue, but I have no idea how long that may take.

Anybody have an idea what I could do?

I transfered more than enough money from my bank account to my paypal account.
Also: I just used PP to buy a suscription for Sound on Sound. That payment went without a problem.

Is the required amount of money is in your local currency or some part of it is in different currency? For example some part in euro and some in usd.

ln76d said:
Is the required amount of money is in your local currency or some part of it is in different currency? For example some part in euro and some in usd.

The entire amount is in euros. And the money I sent was in CHF, of course.

My theory is that the problems have to do with the failed security check at my first attempt. But how are you supposed to answer your home phone when you're not home? PP sucks.

Thanks everyone for their payments so far, and especially for taking care of it so quickly. I'm comfortable guaranteeing the remaining amount myself: will wire over the funds to confirm the order.

For anybody remaining, if you want your capsules and just need some more time to send the payment, no problem. No need to say or confirm anything  ;)

But if you've changed your mind, and won't be participating, let me know by PM asap: there are quite a few people who want to add to their orders. Looking to find out if we'll have any extra's available, or if we should increase our order size.

Latest posts

Back