Feeler: Chinese K47/CK12 Capsule Groupbuy

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Order when we reach minimum quantities, or move ahead with K47 only?

• K47 only

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Wait for CK12

Votes: 33 43.4%
  • Don't mind either way

Votes: 20 26.3%

• Total voters
Dearest fellow builders/orderers

PLEASE SEND YOUR MONEY TO BANZAI! We will not get our capsules until everything is paid in full, and I for one would greatly like to have my capsules. The longer you don't send him your money, the longer we all (and those who have payed) have to wait. 

Let's do this! If we had the ability to type "Count me in" we also have the ability to log into PayPal and click "send."  ;D

1) It's "BAnzai" ;)
2) http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=61048.msg785103#msg785103
3) http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=61048.msg785394#msg785394

PS: For all we know, the actual order hasn't (even) been placed yet, so... I'm not all that sure it's worth getting your panties in a twist :) It's a bulk order of quite delicate items, i'm sure we're far from being "priority no.1" for that particular factory, plus the shipping itself to Banzai could easily take a week or two :p Not to mention the last leg...

Khron said:
1) It's "BAnzai" ;)
2) http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=61048.msg785103#msg785103
3) http://groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=61048.msg785394#msg785394

PS: For all we know, the actual order hasn't (even) been placed yet, so... I'm not all that sure it's worth getting your panties in a twist :) It's a bulk order of quite delicate items, i'm sure we're far from being "priority no.1" for that particular factory, plus the shipping itself to Banzai could easily take a week or two :p Not to mention the last leg...

Even if, Banzai had to pay for those who don't getting their "panties in a twist".
It's like put the cash in the freezer.
Ordered, pay for it!
That's it!

I know, of course - i was just pointing out that K1TTENM1TTEN was "panicking" for no good reason, really :)

Banzai said it himself, as far as the factory is concerned, all the capsules are (ready to be) paid for. Plus the lead time is close to two months, so... It's not like the order's being held back by the late-payers ;)
(I know, i'm one of them, unfortunately :( But i'll be taking care of that during this month, anyway. Well before the capsule manufacture will be done, anyway - like i said, we don't even know if the order has been officially placed / paid for, in the first place :p )

Besides, i'm quite sure Banzai's a "big boy", and he's more than able to take care of announcements and things like that himself ;D

Haha, although you think I am "panicking" I am doing no such thing; nor are my panties in any form but comfortable  ;) What I am doing, however, is encouraging people to get their money in; he is still in the hole by quite a bit. Although he may feel comfortable with having that much money out of his pocket, I sure wouldn't be. That being said, even if the order hasn't been placed, I certainly would not want to place an order on my own dime without the money that I have been promised.

You are correct though Khron,  I am sure Banzai can speak for himself if he was upset about it; but just as a person I am still slightly concerned hearing that there are still many who have not made good on their order. The sooner, the better, as it also assures that we can do this again in the future.

Banzai, sorry for the delay, but the payment's finally been made ;)

ln76d - misson accomplished :p

K1TTENM1TTEN - you can breathe that little bit easier now ;D

Banzai, if there are any more K47 available, I would take one.  Let me know - thanks! Also, I'm new here, so hopefully I'm doing this right?

If memory serves, the factory lead time was around 50 days, and the order was placed at the end of february. Add to that some shipping transit times, and i think it'll be another month or so, easy :p

Yeah, no updates for the moment as just waiting for production to finish.

Will let you guys know as soon as I have something to report, but no worries at all, feel free to ask!

s2udio said:
Banzai
Any updates on progress, no hassle just like to be informed.
Thanks  ;)

Back