Your DIY Project - 2007

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
... the same as last year pinky... TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORlD!...

i'll most likely end up bitching about making an 8in 8out converter... and still never get round to it... *sigh*

[quote author="Rochey"]... the same as last year pinky... TRY TO TAKE OVER THE WORlD!...

i'll most likely end up bitching about making an 8in 8out converter... and still never get round to it... *sigh*[/quote]

Do you mean higs speed high quality D/A - A/D?

yup.... i work with the parts every day (marketing), but still can't get round to laying out a board and getting it made.

muchos frustrating.

[quote author="Rochey"]yup.... i work with the parts every day (marketing), but still can't get round to laying out a board and getting it made.

muchos frustrating.[/quote]

Hmmm.... If to combine my hybrid pres with your board and some nice software... :cool:

More API stuff. Some 553s are high on my list.
Finally going to build a gssl.
Finish my DIY basement shop/control room combo.

Just to much on my list as I am restoring some
Ampexs and my Angela at the moment. Maybe I'll get some of
this done this year :?

GARY

[quote author="gar381"]
Finish my DIY basement shop/control room combo.
[/quote]
Ditto, and racking a GSSL and a BA and building some other preamps (Jensen&Neve) and maybe some kind of ADAT A/D box (to replace the ADA8000). Maybe something else with a tube in it (might be some tube mic pre). Some synth stuff (VCO, VCA and a MIDI to CV converter). Building some speakers too, but hopefully making more music than ever.

2007? Lets see...

Alle-module.jpg

This is one of my tasks in 2007. They are not in a very good shape and I need to build a frame. :?
I do not have a PS, so I was not able to check them out so far. I would love to hear them soon!!!

But maybe it will take long time, because my secound task for 2007 is very time consuming:

Rohbau.jpg

Own Studio :green:

hi,
personal diy for thi year : 1073 (eq+pre), 1176, maybe 1081
If i have enough $$ fairchild 670 :twisted:
i can give some help & infos for these projects :wink:

Latest posts

Back