What to do in Ottawa

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emperor-TK

I might be in Ottawa this weekend. Anyone have any suggestions on what to do/see/eat? I noticed that I just missed the winter festival. :sad:

-Chris

if you like hot food then visit here

http://www.chillychiles.com/

:grin:

I spent a very enjoyable hour browsing and sampling the goods in this store. Looks like it's moved from downtown to the outskirts of Ottawa since my visit a few years ago though.

Thanks guys. Rob, I might need the hot-sauce just to keep off the chill up there (I'm a warm weather wimp). Freddy, Lee Valley rules. I've ordered from them before, back when I was building my first DIY guitar. I think they had the perfect sized saw kerf for doing the fret slots. I still get catalogs once in a while. I might have picked up some repro hardware from them too for my previous turn of the century house.

-Chris

[quote author="Eric Best"]The question is, "what to do in Saskatechewan?" I bet there are fewer options than Ottawa! I'm going to be there for 5 days next week![/quote]

E.

Or was that Saskatechewan?

Actually they are big in potash.

I'm sorry, CJ is back and I had to pay tribute.

Back