I'm getting MARRIED!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lowfreq

Let me introduce you guys to my future wife, Hannah...... I asked.... she said yes :thumb:

Hannah1.jpg

The kids aren't ours... ha ha.......... neices & nephews
Hannah2.jpg

congratulations for the big step!!

she will be the highfreq that make the responce flat :grin:

Rafael

Here's me
m_1794f3e3e439e46991894636c194a85b.jpg

And here's us together. I look like I have a beard.... ha ha
HANNAHSTEVE.jpg

[quote author="12afael"]she will be the highfreq that make the responce flat[/quote]You should hear her sing..... we go to karaoke everynow and then, and she gets up and sings all the cheesy Celine, Cristina, Shaina songs for a joke........ and nails em :shock:

Me too!, not to same girl., at least I dont think...... she does go on business trips to..... you dont live in/near.........oh shit!!!!!!!!

[quote author="amorris"]Me too!, not to same girl., at least I dont think...... she does go on business trips to..... you dont live in/near.........oh shit!!!!!!!![/quote]

Lol.... i dont wish you at all this ....

Congrats, man!

-It'll be twelve years for me this week... (you get less for murder!)

From the number of missing teeth in that second photo, it looks like those kids are kept in line pretty well! :twisted:

Keef

congrats man!
:guinness:
looks like a good moment in the year...
recently found out that a guy, frequently around here, has similar plans

[quote author="3nity"]...
Say goodbye to DIY :green:[/quote]

Well say hi to some DIY family expansion,
enjoy the practising part :green:

Ha Ha. One of the great things about Hannah is, that being an musician herself, she's been very supportive of me building geeky stuff.

It's awesome being with someone who enoys spending time in the studio with you :green:

I'm sure that in time we'll DIYing for the family............

Congrats!

I'll be getting married in September! I got engaged on Martha's Vineyard last July. Telling everyone the news in the days that followed was really exciting. So are you sick of everyone asking, "When's the date?"

We finally got so sick of the question, we looked at the calendar on my cell phone, while we were out at the bar, looked at September and said, "That one!"

Can't wait. It's going to be a great time! :green:

congrats!! enojoy every minute of that day!
This tuesday, the 27th, i'm married for 3 years and still feel very happy about it.
We got married on the beach in perfect weather, sun was shining all day and it was the best sunset ever..
p11.jpg

p55.jpg

BTW, someone else on the forum is getting married in july :cool:

Latest posts

Back