gepco wire and snakes?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

anyone had any experience with them? are they any good?

ive got to do a large install for a church. was looking at cabling the whole place with gepco stuff, but didnt know if any of it was any good.

was originally wanting to go with whirlwind, but they seem to be kind of high.

also looking to split with punch down blocks, but not for sure where i can get them....

I've used Gepco multipair and have been happy with it. I know a local guy who does many of the large studio installations here in L.A. who loves it, and uses it throughout unless a client specifies a different brand (like Mogami).

I like Gepco. I prefer the 24ga black flexible jacket to the stiff blue 22ga. I find it very easy to work with. The multipair follows the resistor color code as well as being numbered so it's easy to see in the dark.

thanks for the replies. yeah, i was looking at making a really long run....32 channels...

once to the stage, it'll be split via punchdown. they have multiple stage pockets (probably will be ace backstage). running ethernet too for aviom.

any idea where i can get punchdowns for the splits?

they have conduit running to the stage from in the foundation, but afraid of ruining the snake by pulling hard...and water is a concern as well, as it's going to be in louisiana (bayou).

Latest posts

Back