• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MXL 2001 Royer Mod Boards (BigUgly version)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a list of parts needed for a complete build, not necessarily part numbers etc.  I would love to put together a turnkey mouser cart for those that are interested and are not so keen on sourcing parts.  I can't even find a list for it.  I started to make one from the schematic, but I do recall that most if not all the resistors had to be 1/2 watt or something.

Any mic boards left? I'll purchase a set if you don't want to sell them individually.

I would like to purchase atleast one. maybe 2 of these.

Please message me. Thnaks - Andrew

Does anyone still have the bugugly or g7 boards for sale?  I am gearing up for a few new mic projects and am interested. Please send me a message! FYI, Blue Jinn, I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.

Thanks!

Hi all,

I'm sorry, I've been off the forums for a while, and I wasn't getting updates to this thread!

I am pretty sure Gustav has G7 boards over in the white market, if not I have a few I had made a while back. I have plenty of BigUgly mic boards, I don't have any of the PSU boards right now, but I can do another run of those later on this year. They are pretty handy for other basic low current tube circuits. My PM box is empty now, and I check the forum more regularly.

So please feel free to PM me or post here. Also, once again, if you have the PSU schemartic, there is floating around one with the wrong voltage, it should be 100-120vac in ****NOT 190v****

Latest posts

Back