• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MXL 2001 Royer Mod Boards (BigUgly version)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still have a set available? I'd like one. If so, I'll send my email address to invoice.
Many Thanks

Hey guys, this sounds like fun. I'll take a pair if there are any left...

Are there any sets left? I'll take one, I have a royer mod mic I knackered on perfboard, would like to have something usable...

I created an account I'm so interested in this mod. I'd love to order a set of PCB's if available.

Hi, i would like to buy a bigugly pcb and psu, and a G7 pcb and psu, can you give me the info?? Thanks

Hey anyone have a remedy or a place to look for some static-y sound coming from the mic (sound like when wind hits the diaphragm of a mic)  From what i've read it could be a cap, but being that the version i did only has 2 caps should be easy to determine if this is a source but is it possible its the tube?  I got a bunch of NOS RCA tubes that were matched and an old sylvania tube as well.  I've swapped out a couple but its still there to some varying degree. Thoughts?

Back