Looking for PM1000 Racking Build Guide

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karlkling

Dear Awesome People of the Forum,

This is my first post here. Excited to have been introduced to this site and even more excited that it is not gearslutz. I may just be missing something along the way, but I've been looking on and off for a few days in the forums for a post or link to a "step-by-step" how-to on the racking of PM-1000 strips. I've been compiling information from all over the place, but didn't know if there was somewhere that already basically had it compiled. Five Fish and digitaldrummer have both been very helpful but if there is an all inclusive post or site somewhere that would be ideal. I've got 4 strips ready to rack, they've even been recapped!

Like I said, I might have just not seen the key post, but I went back through the logs and can't find an origin, if there is one.

Any help is help!

Thanks,
:)
Karl

I don't know if you'll find an all inclusive site for that project, but there's plenty around.... the search button at the top will be your best friend.

Here's one to get you started:  http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=14833

Cheers

Back