prophei

Great!  :)

Any news on the SYT-5 mic bodies? Wondering if I should just screen print the switch markings myself...

chunger

Nothing concrete right now.  I am going to order a new batch of microphones before I run out of stock though to try and get extra marked body tubes in hand.  That production order has not been made yet though.
DIY photo documentaries consolidated here:  http://studio939.blogspot.com

Avgatzeblouz

Here is a quote from Stam Audio from another forum, about his 67 clones availibility : It is still another 40 days before I get the mic bodies for them
So this could be an indicator as to why they are backorder.

burdoto

Hey chunger,

I sent you an email about a ht11 type 3 body., Did you see it? Hoping to catch you before the you ship my order.

chunger

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.  I have a backlog of messages I need to respond to because I was rushing to get taxes done.  I'm back on the shipping queue tomorrow and will look for your changes.

OneRoomStudios

Hi Chunger,

Random question - is it possible to buy just the body-tube for a GT-2B mic? I already have a Nady-branded version, and I'd like a non-branded tube. Thanks!

camarada78

Is it still possible to buy just the PCBs and capsule (34mm) for the u87 clones?
Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung

camarada78

Is it still possible to buy just the PCBs and capsule (34mm) for the u87 clones?

I like to order this kit:

ShuaiYin SYT-5 (U67/87 type) microphone body kit $165 - body kit includes:

body
shock mount
3 switches (pad, treble roll-off, pattern)
high quality 35mm K67 capsule (Is there an option with K87 capsule?)
capsule mount
3 pin xlr insert

Plus Shipping to Rio de Janeiro - Brazil.

Thanks,

Leandro
Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung

groselicain

Chunger,

Ordered a mic body from you nine days ago, just wanted to follow up. How often do you ship? Thanks.

bigbeaty

Hey Chunger, I received your beautiful package today... Possibly the best delivery box ever! And the contents? Wow! Your U47 body is absolutely brilliant, it's totally given me a turbo boost to get on with my build.  Can't thank you enough... Like Christmas all over again!
Best wishes, Richard

chunger

Hello!

C12 electronic parts kits are finally restocked after a long delay.

I have received bad news from Gotham Audio regarding GAC 7 cable.  It appears the US distributor that I have been working with the last few years will no longer be working with Gotham, so for now, I will need to find another source for premium 7 conductor microphone cable.  I have a little bit of stock left on my current spool, but after that, I will need to find an alternate supplier.  I may change to Mogami.

Will you be restocking wooden boxes for SYT-5 bodies anytime soon?

Im interested in a GAC 7 cable but i dont see it listed on your online store. 

Hank Dussen

Do you have the U47 shock mount in stock?
If so, how much is shipping 2 pieces to Europe?