D47 Fet New Body Style PCB now available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dont know if the link is already in this thread but i did order and recieve those 2 U47fet bodies and they are great quality and value for the bucks IMHO https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...o.order_list.order_list_main.9.76a71802ekW7PJ
But they have no switches and no hex spacer for the pcb , the only hex are the first ones with perpendicular thread to hold the plate hoding the capsule , to the mic body . The only strange thing is that i have to tighten the the round screw (shockmount) by hand when i move the body it loosen a bit the grip of the shcokmount. , but it s not a problem at all , i dont know if it s the normal behaviour but it s ok for me ( i m sorry for my poor english)

But they have no switches and no hex spacer for the pcb , the only hex are the first ones with perpendicular thread to hold the plate hoding the capsule , to the mic body . The only strange thing is that i have to tighten the the round screw (shockmount) by hand when i move the body it loosen a bit the grip of the shcokmount. , but it s not a problem at all , i dont know if it s the normal behaviour but it s ok for me ( i m sorry for my poor english)
I've been curious about those bodies. So, how do the PCB's screw into the body? From the underside of the capsule deck?

I've been curious about those bodies. So, how do the PCB's screw into the body? From the underside of the capsule deck?
it s the same system as the Neumann mic , 3 points , inserting screw part of hex standoff (male female , male up)

Capsule Plate to Hi-Z PCB:
Brass Female-Female
Thread: M2.5-0.45
Side Thread: M2.5-0.45 drill/tap through middle of hex
Hex: 8mm (5/16")
Length: 10mm (3/8").
Hi-Z PCB to Amp PCB:
Brass Male-Female
Thread: M2.5-0.45
Hex: 4mm (5/32")
Length: 16mm (5/8")

Amp PCB to Transformer PCB: