D47 Fet New Body Style PCB now available

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The way I was instructed to mount the arm: Screw – Washer – Two friction washers – L-Bracket – Two friction Washers – Microphone body - Nut. Once I have the assembly tightened to my liking, I put some E6000 adhesive on the nut inside the body.

I purchased a body from Aliexpress and built one of these. I used an AMI transformer and an Arienne Audio Flat K47. I think it sounds great! The mic body did not come with the pcb switches. Would anyone have a source or MFR part number for these switches? Any help is appreciated.

I'm running into a similar problem. My mic body came with switches, but they don't fit the PCB. @poctop - do you know the part number for the switches that fit the PCB?
Well, I think I may have answered my own question, but the answer is no good.

From the footprint dimensions and data sheets, it seems that the original switch was an E-Switch EG2205, which is now obsolete and I can't find them anywhere. The general replacement (and the ones included with the body I bought from Shengyin) seems to be C&K 0S202011MS2QS1. Unfortunately, the footprint is different.

So for anyone else wanting to build one of these...this may be a road block.

Also of note, my body did not come with the internal M/F stand-offs (it did come with the tapped F/F standoffs for the capsule deck). Those were easy enough to source though.

Last edited:
Well, I think I may have answered my own question, but the answer is no good.

From the footprint dimensions and data sheets, it seems that the original switch was an E-Switch EG2205, which is now obsolete and I can't find them anywhere. The general replacement (and the ones included with the body I bought from Shengyin) seems to be C&K 0S202011MS2QS1. Unfortunately, the footprint is different.

So for anyone else wanting to build one of these...this may be a road block.

Also of note, my body did not come with the internal M/F stand-offs (it did come with the tapped F/F standoffs for the capsule deck). Those were easy enough to source though.
what about this one ,

https://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/CK/0S202011MS2QS1?qs=xWNScUPc28raUWPVO/9Vdg==
OS102011MS2QN1

That's the replacement one that I designed my new board for. It's only 8.6mm x 7mm and the pins are spaced 2.5mm x 2mm. Your board is designed for the E-Switch EG2205, which is 12.6mm x 6.8mm with a pin spacing of 4mm x 2.5mm.

Edit: Here's the E-switch data sheet (scroll down to EG 2205), and here's the C&K data sheet (dimensions on the top of page 3)

I see said the blind man. i will enquire to see if 3U audio still have them , i worked with Guosheng for this design when i did it ,
Dany,

My board (finally) arrived. It works as expected. I have two more (minimum order was 3) if anyone needs one that fits the new switches. The throw on the new switches isn't as long as the original ones, but they work just fine.

IMG_1342.jpg

@poctop Let me know if you want the gerbers and/or KiCad files for when you run out of the old switches.

I have finally found a batch of switches for this project and current switch board , i will offer them with the kits once they arrive here ,
Best,
Dan,
Hello , i recieved the pcb today but no switches inside , is it different switch pcb ? have a great day

Last edited:
Can someone tell the references of the spacers and washers between the pcbs ( m2.5?) as the body from aliexpress dont get those included , nor the switches , Thanks a lot ( also references for the headers between pcbs would be more than appreciated too )

Last edited:
Can someone tell the references of the spacers and washers between the pcbs ( m2.5?) as the body from aliexpress dont get those included , nor the switches , Thanks a lot ( also references for the headers between pcbs would be more than appreciated too )
@vinylwall's post on page 3 of this thread (https://groupdiy.com/threads/d47-fet-new-body-style-pcb-now-available.82672/page-3#post-1075172) has all your answers.

As for the switches, you either need to order some of the original switches from Dan mentioned above (they are no longer available anywhere else), or you need to use one of the boards I made with the C&K switches that are currently available.

@vinylwall's post on page 3 of this thread (https://groupdiy.com/threads/d47-fet-new-body-style-pcb-now-available.82672/page-3#post-1075172) has all your answers.

As for the switches, you either need to order some of the original switches from Dan mentioned above (they are no longer available anywhere else), or you need to use one of the boards I made with the C&K switches that are currently available.
Thanks a lot , i will try to find an alternative , if not possible then i will contact You , my problem is i m in Japan and stuff take a very long time to arrive (except from CHina ... lol)

Latest posts

Back