Hello!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebra50

Hello lovely people at GroupDIY.com

I haven't stopped by here for ages.

I got a bit bogged down with work and have not spent much time on forums.
This can happens when you turn your hobby into your job.

Hope everyone is OK, safe and well. 
Be excellent to each other.

Stewart
(zebra50. Xaudia, Extinct Audio)

trouble at t' mill

I have to get up at 3 am every morning and swim across the lake on nowt but a cold cup of tea and a handful of gravel.  And  lucky to have that!
:)

Otherwise, the mill has been doing great. Our microphones were used to record the orchestra for the last Star Wars movie, which for me is an honour about as high as it gets.

John-Williams-2-1.jpg

I learned a lot of what I know here at Group DIY talking to you guys. Thank you all so much!

Ahhh! This is like a list of folks I joined GDIY with almost a decade (or more) ago!

Like many, I've floating in and out of GDIY and watched trends come and go. (life used to be all about Mic Pre's... I don't see so much fuss about them any more.)

These days, I spend more time on facebook and twitter (and with our expat audio facebook page). It's a better way to share small development updates for stuff I'm working on. I'd really love if there was a better way on groupdiy to upload and share small video clips and images. Also wish I could "like" specific posts.

Anyway, lovely to see some names and faces (icons). Hope you're all keeping well and healthy!

Cheers

Rochey

Hello Zebra!  Wow the ideas of John WIlliams passing through your mics?!? Holy moley.

To point about forum:
A discord server might be an appropriate upgrade someday.  But it would take some learning and this format is about as simple as it gets.

Latest posts

Back