• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

2-SSL 9000 Bruno Preamps Stuffed With Faceplates - SOLD

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

audiosway

I have 2-SSL 9000 Bruno boards stuffed with faceplates. I just got busy in the studio and with other projects and haven't been able to test them. I know that one of them passes volume. The other one I had soldered in the stands for the chips but hadn't put the chips in yet. I will include those chips. Also, on that one the meter isn't finished. I'm including the LEDs for the meter as well as the chips. I'm looking for the board for it. I used all high quality stuff. Wima caps, etc.

I'm thinking $300 for the pair.

Thanks,
Michael

Attachments

• IMG_1926.JPG
    IMG_1926.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_1927.JPG
    IMG_1927.JPG
    98.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_1928.JPG
    IMG_1928.JPG
    217.8 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_1929.JPG
    IMG_1929.JPG
    137.4 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
$200 FOR BOTH? That's a STEAL.

Man, I'd say you were pricing it a TAD low! My current Mouser BOM for this build, for just components (but not including the dual transistor, the pots, the panel OR the PCB) is $135.

You're being too generous! :)

I may need to up my price than. lol. Thanks. It had been a while since I bought everything and built them out. So, I had forgotten the cost of it all.

I thought about racking them since I have some spare cases and a couple of 18v power supplies. Just don't know if I have the time to do it or not. Too busy in the studio.

Back