• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted 4PDT Eyeball Pushbutton switch Schadow

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasdf

Hello

I am looking for 2 or 4 pushbutton switches, eyeball type from Schadow / Shadow ITT / C&K etc , whatever color will be fine as long as it comes in pair, at least.
I am located in France

Cheers & thanks

Thomas

Thanks, I am scouting eBay too but maybe someone in this great community has some for sale, maybe even in Europe or France ...

I am looking for single switches, not ganged

s-l1600.jpg

Use Mouser or Digikey to find the C&K part #, copy part # and paste it into the Octapart search and it'll show suppliers and quantities...sometimes you have to wait for the parts to be restocked or assemble your own from parts of differing #'s

The mounting assembly is a actually a separate part that's included in the "kit" for each part ordered, so you order the switch you need and additional switches with the mounting bits from whatever is available.

You are right Beatnik ! It seems Mouser is down at the moment, though ...
I will try again tomorrow ! Edit : it's working now

I was looking for one of them for a Rodec MX 130 mixer I was repairing back then. It was a keeper model (nice trafo's balanced outs).
I was needed only the jewel clear plastic glass cap. I finally quit & leave it as is.
Let me see i think I've kept some prtscrns with useful info.

Ok there you go. Don't know if they're still available though.

If you have a non working one I'd appreciate, I just need the jewel glass.

Edit: Oops now I saw you've already probably found those links.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-04-26-01-29-19-076_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-26-01-29-19-076_com.facebook.katana.jpg
    317.5 KB
  • Screenshot_2023-04-26-02-02-13-249_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-04-26-02-02-13-249_com.android.chrome.jpg
    399.4 KB
  • IMG_20230506_074436.jpg
    IMG_20230506_074436.jpg
    3.1 MB
  • IMG_20230506_074718.jpg
    IMG_20230506_074718.jpg
    2.6 MB
Last edited:
They do but the ones I want where either out of stock, or 20€ without taxes so I went ahead and bought some 4PDT and 2PDT from eBay ...
I'd rather buy NOS or even 2nd hand part, it's more earth friendly than producing new parts when the old ones are still waiting around.

I'm all good now, we can close ! Thanks all for the infos and links !

zaraxisof : cute little mixer ! you can buy every part of these switches, they are still manufactured (and that's beautiful, I have to admit). check this but I believe you are looking for part FA200 : https://www.digchips.com/datasheets/parts/datasheet/1234/ZF4UEE-pdf.php

Hello

I am looking for 2 or 4 pushbutton switches, eyeball type from Schadow / Shadow ITT / C&K etc , whatever color will be fine as long as it comes in pair, at least.
I am located in France

Cheers & thanks

Thomas
I just ordered some from Mouser. Both round and square

Thanks, as mentionned earlier I ended up buying 8 of them from eBay, at less than half the price they are going for at Mouser

Latest posts

Back