a alternative way (LM334)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there is something definitely odd, his entire story, the way he answers with unsolicited out of topic comments, etc... But perhaps we are being a bit harsh, he is not hurting anyone and he is not rude, yes, he really doesn't know the most basic stuff, he always has excuses and doesn't seem to follow advice, but he is only posting his stuff. Now that we are aware of this, perhaps we could just accept it and offer him advice, if he desires to take it, fine, if not, someone else might read it and get something out of it.
I really don't have a problem with him, I wish he would listen rather than just counter with some random stuff, but everyone here is a bit crazy.

TBH, there is far worse stuff in the Brewery

Maybe. But if you look at all their recent posts they (and I am deliberately not assuming gender here Or indeed location.) then imo they are really "pushing it".
It does make me wonder of someone is simply winding us up.
wrt Brewery - I daresay and I think we have crossed there before 😳

i didn't accredited, nothing, it was mistake on my side.
i just remember it like that (on the fly)

i already dropped him a note on his YouTube channel and said that people mean that i should apologize.
Than i saw a new formula, not present on your image to extract power. never seen before.

I should have written them down, than i don't make mistakes, but i didn't.

Maybe. But if you look at all their recent posts they (and I am deliberately not assuming gender here Or indeed location.) then imo they are really "pushing it".
It does make me wonder of someone is simply winding us up.
wrt Brewery - I daresay and I think we have crossed there before 😳
I get a very strong feeling that there is some sort of cognitive issue involved. I don't want to be rude, but that is the most logical conclusion I've reached after reviewing everything: reactions, stories, etc... Or maybe JR is bored and he is trying to spice things up....

Yes, we probably crossed at the Brewery some time ago, not anymore, I don't want to dive into unnecessary confrontation.

the question originated if the part cold useful, before buying it and having it having around it not using it in the end.
never encountered a current source before i accidentally found it while look for the lm311.

having seen the results of the falstad simulator hours later say it might be usefully, although you need to use tiny resistors and having lots of these tiny preccision values at hand to be able to test.
for those that don't care about power consume, i do.

i don't want to lay a cable to the Chernobyl reactor if i turn on my synthesizer.

Latest posts

Back