A/D/A converters - help me cut through the BS

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JohnRoberts said:
I one mSec event is 1kHz... 
Indeed.

I have lost track of the sundry veers in this thread but don't find any mention of an event of that duration ( going back a few pages).  I don't need to speak for Andy but suspect he is referring to time intervals on the order of the sample rate period or shorter.
The issue was mixed up between how SR influenced the accuracy of L-R temporal cues and how a higher SR could (or couldn't) make a difference in the accuracy of describing an audio event. Of course a single answer to two different questions is bound to seem obscure.  ;)

I suspect the "transient" errors mentioned are actually out of band, or above band information.
Not necessarily. The error due to the limited number of samples takes several samples to be minimized (think windowing) and result in artefacts that are within the audio range.

sorry abbey I need to learn how we come closer. but that is reallife

On the funny side is the bluebird lol - I think he is a good guy because he has no footenote ;)---

what a hard fight to www

I also like more short terms: numbers can make you sad when it come to real products and you are lookin on cash values- tried another test

1.look or listening to the pocket and measure the amont of money 2. look or listening to your room and measure the amount of gear or gauges. 3. Look or measure the amount to people who wanna try to learning from your experiences- 4. look and measure to reference from nice creatures or musicians. Measure the amount of power which are you invest that you feel good - compare it to what are you doing right now!!!! listen to the orbit!

are you doing hocus pocus or have braindamages Masteringengineers when it comes to conclusions? there are many bitches in the world who ar sad- i am looking for real nuggets! please write pm if you think your braindamage is ok and we can get closer for real market conclusions like this example....

PS: If PM is not working tell me there is also a missing nugget sign that maybe could be improved if you think that is usefull for any serious DIY user :)

at the end -analog is more reality its about conclusions of creatures who wanna feel good - thats business and i wanna nuggets- education ;)

Uhh, if you write something I understand I may feel like commenting. I don't comment on subjective things unless they are clearly defined and limited in scope.

seva, would you be so kind as to answer a question for me?

In Hamburg, what is the going price these days for a kilo of meth?

Just curious,
Gene

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back