Acoustic Absorbers & Diffusers: REMOVED

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hope I don't disappoint too much but I am not a cat person. Everybody loves kittens, but they invariably turn into cats.
sampix.jpg

For TMI about Sam (My dog that chased Ethan's cats, RIP) I wrote a little memoriam for him here .....I had to put him down decades ago and I didn't want to do that again. Now that I'm old enough for a dog to outlive me, a real dog could drag me around like a rag doll. That happened a few years ago, a young dog (lab?) was loose in my neighborhood. I grabbed his rope (that he had broken) and I couldn't hold him.

My neighbor likes cats and feeds strays, so there are always too many cats around. Several try to claim my property as theirs (because there are too many cats over there). I don't feed them.

JR

I hope I don't disappoint too much but I am not a cat person. Everybody loves kittens, but they invariably turn into cats.
Look at that mug shot! Sam looks wonderful! We love dogs :) We have farm dogs that are owned by neighbouring farmers. My wife knows them much better then me. I mostly get treats for them when she tells me.

Wall

Latest posts

Back