Ad VU meter api 312

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's what I'm asking, just wanted to confirm that it wouldnt cause any issues to run a track from the 500 card +-16v over to the buffer circuit.
Nope! Just be sure to add PSU bypass caps from each rail of the buffer opamp, located close to the power pins of that chip. That's assuming a "pre-made" buffer doesn't already have the caps.

Bri

>> Some time ago I had designed this "1U Rack-Mount 8-Channel VU-Meter Monitoring Chassis" purely as a means to monitor audio-levels either from equipment that may have lacked any type of level-monitoring indicator or to simply place within the audio-signal path just to keep tabs on the levels somewhere that you felt doing so was needed:

1728256829853.png

>> The audio-input connectors are NEUTRIK "Combo's" as they accept both 1/4-inch and XLR connectors and the output connectors are "dual-stacked 1/4-inch" connectors configured as a "dual-mono" or "stereo" connection.

>> As a result of working on this little project of mine, I have also collected a plethora of VU-meter driving circuits and schematics of which I could share with you should you need some additional circuits to review.

>> (This response has been certified as being "Graphically Text-based Expression-free).

/

Latest posts

Back