AES 2014 aftermath

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

well AES has come and gone and I am finally caught up enough on sleep and such to actually take a minute and say it was another good AES. There was much to see and do as usual which unfortunately I missed a lot of it due working a booth the entire time. I met some many new faces and reconnected with old friends and acquaintances.  Many a good evening party  I attended and over all was a great show as usual. Maybe new products coming out. Could the medium size console be the new king? Many a new offering in that department from several companies, should definitely be interesting for sure.  Seemed to me that this time around there was much more analog then in the last couple of years.  I have reached a conclusion that a marriage of both is the only way to really work these days and that relying solely on one or the other is such the way of the past.  Much to talk about but I know I was not the only one there so lets swap some stories and information.   

Back