Another pillar of the Deep State Conspiracy crumbles

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fazer said:
what do you make of that ^^^ ?

Her office is across the street and not in the capital building.  It is part of the complex connected by tunnels under the street that the rioters never made it to.  So part of the building but in the building.   

Anyway 

Fact checkers are also bending the truth.  It’s pretty much it’s own propaganda.  And is a tool as much as a service and opinion multipler. 

But AOC. Will have an acting career if this political drama doesn’t workout for her. 

Speech and Sedition is a dangerous line of thought when 100 million people disagree with a point of view.  I hope this double Down bluff folds

So you are saying that she never thought she was in any danger?

That she fabricated this story for something; I guess political gain?

I'm asking genuinely - not trying to bait you here.

But I'm fascinated by why people single her out so much. She engenders such deep dislike from people and I'm really curious about why that is.

I see AOC like trump.  She furthers her own political currency over the needs of her district.  It’s theater and lack substance and dangerous And promotes anarchy.   

Ultimately the Supreme Court is the final answer in the US.  Whatever they decide (right or wrong To your point of view),  is what I accept.  It’s the real power of the constitution.  If you refuse to accept their rulings,  All you want is anarchy.  Count me out.

fazer said:
  If you refuse to accept their rulings,  All you want is anarchy. 
How about "abide by" as opposed to accept?  The anti-choice movement has not accepted Roe v. Wade.  They've fought for 50 years to overturn it, and they've also pushed laws that limit abortion access--some of which have managed to pass muster with the court.  Further, the anti-choice crowd has worked hard to groom judges that agree with their POV--who do you think vetted all those Trump judges (both SC and the many others)? 

I personally don't "accept" that Citizens United was a good decision.  I might "abide" by it (whatever that might mean for someone like me), but if there's enough political momentum to legally undercut that crappy decision, count me in. 

fazer said:
I see AOC like trump.  She furthers her own political currency over the needs of her district.  It’s theater and lack substance and dangerous And promotes anarchy.   

Ultimately the Supreme Court is the final answer in the US.  Whatever they decide (right or wrong To your point of view),  is what I accept.  It’s the real power of the constitution.  If you refuse to accept their rulings,  All you want is anarchy.  Count me out.

Thank you for the reply 👍

Accept, abide, not accept , not abide , I think we’re saying the same thing. 

I’m ready for citizen united to be overturned and liked it better before that ruling. I remember JR and DMP both telling me that would be a bad idea but don’t remember why.  I also think super packs should have to disclose all donations period. 

Eric Weinstein says it’s corporate Agenda money that screws the “for the people “ part of the Government up.  Like warren buffet donating 55 million to Biden Harris to make the keystone pipeline go away. That makes his Burlington railways the main transport system of the oil.  It’s going to be delivered one way or another.  Business agendas trump the people’s agenda.  Or is this fake news?  It all feels like “ pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.  Also Biden is the man behind no bankruptcy with student loans.  Don’t forgive the loans,  allow people to file bankruptcy.  Also hold collages for 50% of the default and watch things change overnight.

Sorry I don’t mean to harp on Biden.  I could talk about trump Clinton Karl Rove, Reagan and Bush but it just makes me sick.  Numerous botch decisions.

I need to play some guitar.  That’s my favorite way to communicate.  Much better than words.  Signing off. :D

hodad said:
I personally don't "accept" that Citizens United was a good decision.  I might "abide" by it (whatever that might mean for someone like me), but if there's enough political momentum to legally undercut that crappy decision, count me in.

wow

Latest posts

Back