APUTIS ELA M251 capsule holders

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey all,

Finally some progress on M49 :)

thumb_IMG_0861_1024-vi.jpg

thumb_IMG_0866_1024-vi.jpg

thumb_IMG_0867_1024-vi.jpg

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi Andriejus,

I would like to order a U47 style body kit as follows:
1. Bead blasted headbasket;
2. Bead blasted connector;
3. Dark cherry, natural lacquered wooden box;
4. Dark violet velvet for box
5. Silver imitation logo plate on box (with your custom text and logo or default text): I will send my Logo via e-mail.
6. U47 type shockmount

My Paypal account details are:
Michael Vatter
[email protected]

Best regards,
Michael

Hi Andrew,

I´m not sharing any enthusiasm about progress in manufacturing any longer.
The actual state looks like a beginning, not the final stage of manufacturing.

When I ordered and payed for a pair of M49 bodies in Dec 2015, you advertised with pictures that you still have at the start of the thread. Looking like ready to ship.

I really don´t know what is going on. Are you taking all serious customers for fools ?
Look, this is real money, you took from me. And I don´t know for sure, if I ever get something worth it or if I have drowned that money. And it´s a lot of money for smoking up the chimney.

Make a point about the date the product is finished.
May it be February, March, April , May or June 2017.
If the number of customers buying a M49 body is still 19, does that keep you going ?

The Best for 2017 for us all
Manfred.

Hello Manfred,

As mentined earlier, I had to remake all brass parts for a double increased price.  I have spent all my money for new parts, I took a bank loan to deliver your oders adn I am working on it right now.

No I am not calling  my customer as fools. I am taking  everything seriously. I do understand your anger...its been such a long waiting time.

Planning to ship in February fi everything goes smooth.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hey All,

Forgot to share with some slight inner design changes for more precise and better welding and for better mesh placement:

QQ20170110162012-vi.jpg

QQ2017110161846-vi.jpg

Kind regards,
Andrew

Andriejus said:
Hello Manfred,

As mentined earlier, I had to remake all brass parts for a double increased price.  I have spent all my money for new parts, I took a bank loan to deliver your oders adn I am working on it right now.

No I am not calling  my customer as fools. I am taking  everything seriously. I do understand your anger...its been such a long waiting time.

Planning to ship in February fi everything goes smooth.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Hi Andrew, does that include U47 bodies ETA as well ? Thanks !

Hi Andrew,

as you said, my words were spoken in anger and since seeing the actual progress in design ...
Well, what I see is what I want.
And before hopping on to another train I stick with the choice I have made.
Especially since there is light at the end of the tunnel, right ?

Thanks for sharing the actual pictures which are a pleasure to see.
That looks very good, man, and I tend to hope everything runs smooth from now on, so you can ship in February.

If you could supply us with pictures on a regular basis, would be great.
And ... I feel sorry for you having that trouble with the remake of brass parts.

Kind regards
Manfred.

Hey All,

Glad to share with some pictures of M49 bodies:

thumb_IMG_0958_1025-vi.jpg

thumb_IMG_0959_1025-vi.jpg

thumb_IMG_0962_1025-vi.jpg

And slightly customised M49 bodie:

thumb_IMG_0965_1025-vi.jpg

I've sent some M49's to platers together with U47 parts and they should be plated on the 3rd week of this month.

Kind regards,
Andrew

Latest posts

Back