Can someone tell me what this is?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im just starting to learn about gear. im really interested in vocals. mixing, recording etc. is this some sort of control to trigger an effect? is this a custom piece cause i cannot find it anywhere.View attachment 130605
>> I used to work with the now-president of API 15-years -- BEFORE -- he became the president of API when he and I were both working at Maryland Sound Industries and were at least over half-the-age that we are both now!!! I had copied your module photo and pasted it into an e-mail message that I had sent to him personally over there at API and asked him if either he or anyone at API had any clue as to what this module was. The following is his direct response back to me:

-- No one here is familiar with this module, nor does anyone recall seeing one. It is likely from a very old console. My familiarity only goes back to 1999.

I apologize for not being able to assist you in your endeavor to identify this module!!! I tried.....

/

Back