• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

!!!CLOSED!!! D-U67, D-U87 and D-U47Fet Styroflex sets

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nashkato, janps, jandoste, sredna and baadcOde orders shipped yesterday morning. You should receive them in a very few days if not today !  ;D

Jim50hertz ready for shipping.

PM sent to Joekkel.

D-U47Fet styroflex set added and pricey  :'( :'( :'(...

I will check world shipping prices as it'll maybe be cheaper even for US people to order those caps from me than from JustRadios  :eek:... And yes, I think it's stupid but their shipping rates are the same for 2 or a 100 caps and this is why it can happen... I will check that and let you know.

Jim50hertz said:
Hi Laurent

I'll need 2 x U87 kits and 1 x U47FET kit too.

Thanks!

Jim

As I didn't send your caps yet send me the amount of the added cap sets (15,50 €) and I'll ship everything at the same time, it'll save money for you and CO2 for the planet  8)... I should receive the D-U47 styro sets in less than one week so if you can wait one week that's the best thing to do.

Joekkel said:
1 du67-set here please!

thanks a lot

As you already paid for one D-U47Fet set I will wait for the caps arrival to send you one letter with both sets.

PM sent to thesystem

PM sent to adeptusmajor and cardinen.

D-U47Fet sets should be shipped next Monday...

If everybody pay what they asked for there's :
7 D-U87 Styroflex sets available
7 D-U67 Styroflex sets available
12 D-U47Fet Styroflex sets available

@ dissonantstring, atticmike, WNStudios, Doozer00
PM sent

@ jpalden, adeptusmajor, cardinen
Your orders are shipped today

If everybody pay what they asked for there's :
7 0 D-U87 Styroflex sets available
I can arrange another D-U87 Styroflex set run only if I've got at least 10 orders more so keep posting and we'll see...

7 5 D-U67 Styroflex sets available

12 8 D-U47Fet Styroflex sets available

Hello Lool m
i'd like to reserve
1x DU87, 4xDU67, 2xDU47 fet pls.
thats 5.5E+[4x2.5]+[2x4.5]=26.5 + shipment 2E correct?
thanx
waiting yr response when ready

Back