• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Group DIY and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

!!!CLOSED!!! D-U67, D-U87 and D-U47Fet Styroflex sets

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi lolo-m
sorry i replied to your PM after you ask specifically not to -  doh!  need to read the bold print next time :eek:
i'll cancel my order as your suggestion for US folks to order directly from just radios is slightly cheaper
when ordering over the $15.00 minimum (as in my case).  in any case, thanks for offering these sets lolo-m.  tis a benefit to the group!
cheers,
grant

dissonantstring said:
hi lolo-m
sorry i replied to your PM after you ask specifically not to -  doh!  need to read the bold print next time :eek:
i'll cancel my order as your suggestion for US folks to order directly from just radios is slightly cheaper
when ordering over the $15.00 minimum (as in my case).  in any case, thanks for offering these sets lolo-m.  tis a benefit to the group!
cheers,
grant
No problem, I organised this for the "little" buyers... And yes depending on the numbers of caps you need, order them directly to JustRadios as it'll be cheaper especially for US and Canadian people (BTW Canadian people should order to JustRadio because their shipping rates are really low in Canada.)

alex24bit said:
Hello Lool m
i'd like to reserve
1x DU87, 4xDU67, 2xDU47 fet pls.
thats 5.5E+[4x2.5]+[2x4.5]=26.5 + shipment 2E correct?
thanx
waiting yr response when ready
As your order is quite big, check if JustRadio isn't cheaper. And post back  ;)

If everybody pay what they asked for there's :
7 2 D-U87 Styroflex sets available
I can arrange another D-U87 Styroflex set run only if I've got at least 10 orders more so keep posting and we'll see...

7 6 D-U67 Styroflex sets available

1210 D-U47Fet Styroflex sets available

Waiting for alex24bits answer to know if they will buy their Styroflex caps from me or directly from JustRadio so at the moment there's :

1 D-U87 Styroflex sets available

6 D-U67 Styroflex sets available

11 D-U47Fet Styroflex sets available

PM sent to kooma and jotkael .

D-U47Fet sets are at home  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I will ship paid orders (baadcOde, Jim50hertz, Joekkel and WNStudios) on Monday !

Have fun

Hey mate,

I'm building two U87s, so would be interested into how much it is to ship two sets to New Zealand?

Cheers,
Nick.

lolo-m said:
Waiting for alex24bits answer to know if they will buy their Styroflex caps from me or directly from JustRadio so at the moment there's :

1 D-U87 Styroflex sets available

6 D-U67 Styroflex sets available

11 D-U47Fet Styroflex sets available

PM sent to kooma and jotkael .

Payed!

thanks for organizing this:)

Steph.B, kooma, atticmike, WNStudios, Joekkel, baadcOde, Jim50hertz, micaddict, kcguitar orders shipped today  ;D

mrcase PM'd

Back