CNC & painting for diecast boxes in California

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlmart

I'm starting a small production, where I will be using Hammond 1590 boxes.

But I need to CNC the holes in them, paint them (in two colors) and add the letterings and logo.

Has anyone used such services around LA?

I remember that  in Miami there were several houses close to small airports, probably because they make parts for airplanes and all that. Perhaps there's something similar in LA?

Maybe I will have to split the question in two: where to CNC in LA for a good price, and where to paint diecast aluminium boxes.

This is not a DIY project, it's a business I'm trying to start, so the box is part of the project.

I'm not sure if the yellow pages still work or are active. Ov er here in my country they completely disappeared,  and the phone company does not send them anymore. But maybe they still work in the US.

Or is there some sort of Industrial oriented book, where people announce their services. Os is just the web?

If it's so, I can't seem to find any.

what about these guys?

http://www.calprecisiongraphics.com/index.html

they do metal work and painting in house - I got a quote from them for a project last year and they were reasonable and easy to work with - I wound up going with laser etching instead of painting/screen printing so i can speak to their work, but their samples look good…

Back