COVID vaccins: the next problem?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the written introduction to the video:

"We delve into the initial published evidence, albeit weak, suggesting the incorporation of mRNA vaccine genetic material into the human genome. This assertion, though significant, is primarily presented in supplementary material without supporting research to definitively confirm or refute this preliminary discovery."

The paper itself merely shows the persistence of the viral and vaccine spike protein in a very small number of long covid subjects as a possibly potential etiology for long covid, and says nothing about DNA in the human genome.

https://www.europeanreview.org/wp/wp-content/uploads/013-019-2.pdf
I am unable to find this so-called supplementary material postulating this, and apparently is just conjecture without supporting evidence.

The spike protein, a key element of the novel vaccine, has long been criticized for potential unintended consequences.

Show us the evidence, not of persistent spike protein, but of the harm.

JR

Thx, doc. I often confuse DNA and RNA.

Though the numbers are far too small for any statistical relevance, they seem to fit a pattern. Maybe my tin foil hat is leaky? The big question for me is if this is somehow predictable.

I had a definite reaction inside my arm after one of my two covid vaccinations. The inner arm thickness(?) went away after a couple days and wasn't painful, but it didn't seem healthy. At the time I think they were calling it "Moderna arm" or something like that.

I survived.... so far. 🤔

JR

“Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.”

A riff on the above, inverted:
"Create a social contract, make it complex, let it be inferred, and they will from the beginning reject (emergent) truths."

Last edited:
I had a definite reaction inside my arm after one of my two covid vaccinations. The inner arm thickness(?) went away after a couple days and wasn't painful, but it didn't seem healthy. At the time I think they were calling it "Moderna arm" or something like that.

I survived.... so far. 🤔

JR
"If you’re hearing about COVID arm a lot, you may be concerned that you will have this reaction. Keep in mind that COVID arm is relatively rare and never dangerous."
https://www.healthline.com/health/adult-vaccines/covid-arm

Yours doesn't sound like covid arm (aka moderna arm) - don't know what it was. I had covid arm after my first shot (Moderna) and reported it to VAERS just for informational purposes, as I knew it was benign.

Took a pic too:
1707676437581.jpeg

Mine was not a superficial skin rash (dermatitis?) around the injection site, but an internal thickening/mass inside my arm that dissipated over a couple days.
===
Coincidentally years ago I had a minor sports injury in that same arm. A flailing elbow from another player while playing basketball, down in the post under the basket resulted in a broken blood vessel in my left bicep. I pretty much ignored the injury and the next day decided to jog my typical 5 miles (3x a week back then). At around the midpoint of my jog I realized my mistake as I noticed blood pooling in my lower left arm. I wasn't going to walk home the few miles remaining so finished jogging the rest of the way home.

I dosed up with a bunch of aspirin and manually tried to work the blood out of my hand and forearm. This was not easy and I still have some minor nerve damage in a couple fingers of my left hand from restricted blood flow as the tiny veins there became clogged up with dead blood. I eventually worked most of the excess blood out of the area using a blood pressure cuff pumped up as high as I could to squeeze blood out. I wish I figured that out sooner.

This is anecdotal self diagnosis but perhaps my circulatory system for that one arm remains somewhat challenged and the covid injection found a leaky pipes. Or this could just be my imagination. While I did not imagine the reaction. This only occurred with one of the two doses.

As I mentioned I am still alive so far. 🤔

JR

"In short, if you find yourself taking medical advice from embalmers, you are likely to find yourself on their table soon after."

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/a-...formation-about-blood-clots-in-died-suddenly/

Not a new phenomenon, and no objective link to vaccination.
Weak response piece.

https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/ar...n-could-explain-complicated-covid-19-symptoms

So if the spike protein can cause the body to produce amyloid protein fibrils, wouldn't it be logical to note that a "therapy" that induces your body to produce spike protein (perhaps for months) could do the same?

Where are the research papers analyzing the many clot samples removed during embalming over the past 2.5 years? Where is the scientific curiosity? When hundreds of morticians and embalmers all over the world report a new phenomenon that affects 20-30% of corpses, why isn't "The Science" looking into it?

I'm not saying that these embalmers' findings do or don't exist. The incidence and type of clots should be evaluated before any conclusions are drawn, comparing pre-covid and pre-vaccine embalmer's clots to the current ones. I don't see any evidence for
hundreds of morticians and embalmers all over the world report a new phenomenon that affects 20-30% of corpses
And to say that the vaccines are causing these clots, without even knowing the vaccination status of the individuals, is as imaginary as is saying the 2020 US presidential election was stolen.

I'm not saying that these embalmers' findings do or don't exist. The incidence and type of clots should be evaluated before any conclusions are drawn, comparing pre-covid and pre-vaccine embalmer's clots to the current ones.
Watch the video. Preliminary counts of four types of clotting were collected. The new clots are apparently not like other known clots. No one in "The Science" seems inclined to (rather, perhaps actively discouraged from) perform(ing) any evaluation of said clots.

I don't see any evidence for And to say that the vaccines are causing these clots, without even knowing the vaccination status of the individuals, is as imaginary as is saying the 2020 US presidential election was stolen.
That's fine, but the embalmers with the clot data don't have visibility into vaccine status other than the sparse anecdotal info they've collected from some cooperative families. The gov agencies with vaccine data have shown no interest in studying the clots. One wonders why. If they really want to 1) dispel conspiracy theories, and 2) explain the non-vaccine basis for the new clots, why aren't they spending any effort at all (other than obstructionary ones)?

I know several people working in science , and in particular genetics ,
they may have a great idea to prove that the military industrial complex is behind the covid ,
the idea wont ever see the light of day because the medics at the top of the pay scale in the department refuse to even take the idea onboard , might end hurting their share price too if the truth came out .

Back