Death wish coffee

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of drummers from my band and a dear friend is one of death wish coffee. They just got the intuit super bowl add and its a great commercial.  Things are going well for my dear brother of understanding good coffee. Thats all.

Rocinante said:
One of drummers from my band and a dear friend is one of death wish coffee. They just got the intuit super bowl add and its a great commercial.  Things are going well for my dear brother of understanding good coffee. Thats all.
30 sec ad... pretty big deal. Ad looks pretty good (intuit paid for the production of the ad too), so ad will play well against other big budget ads. 

They will sell a bunch more coffee... founder on TV mentioned Robusta beans with some Aribica beans blended in for more mellow flavor (robusta is not highly regarded for flavor).

JR 

Eric is a beautiful man.  Great drummer too.  He's that guy that replies: "Ahh brother another day in paradise."  when you see him on the street and ask how he is.  We toured and I watched his other band get as equally popular as mine.  We toured and played together often.  Good times.  I am so proud and happy for him.

Latest posts

Back