DIY FET47 mic and body self wound transformer build

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finishing off base with recessed XLR and capsule plate, need to cut side struts next and then drill and tap them all. Still haven't quite worked out how to cut capsule mount but may do this by hand until I can get access to a small cnc machine.

Spence.

Hello Spemcerleeorto :) Is this thread still active? I have a few questions about your chassis and finishing up my fet47 build. Let me know if you are around for a few questions.

Thanks!

Dude! Those bodies look absolutely killer. How did those BV8 transformers turn out? Also wondering how you like your FET47. That’s next on my build list

Yeah I've built several fet47 and they are great, mostly I only use for room or kick drum mics, occasionally to do a bv vocal.
I'm ready loving the c414 eb p48 which I've built, they seem good on anything!!

Yeah I've built several fet47 and they are great, mostly I only use for room or kick drum mics, occasionally to do a bv vocal.
I'm ready loving the c414 eb p48 which I've built, they seem good on anything!!
Nice thread! Is there any bv8 blueprint?
I like very much my fet47 on vocals and on acoustic instruments. I used maiku and fab transformer but I'd like to try to wound one.

Latest posts

Back